What do "you" want for Epcot's 25th?

jedimaster1227

nickcarraway said:
I don't think they plan on celebrating that anniversary. But at least Epcot will be able to rent a car now.

I hope they atleast take a character and make him *cough*cough* the spokesperson of the celebration if it happens. I'm sure you get where I am heading with this....:D

CrashNet

jedimaster1227 said:
Now I am really confused...:confused::lookaroun:confused:
Sorry about that. Ariellen cleared it up for me. Call me a math geek I guess (minored in it in college). Numerical Symmetry is a fancy way of saying "even number". Yeah I'm a dork. :lol:

Jayhawkie

epcot 25th

I would like to see the original Journey into Imagination brought back. Also would like for Kitchen Cabaret to return--so we can all hear that song"Veggie, Veggie, Fruit, Fruit, Veggie, Veggie, Fruit. Would like to see some kind of thrill ride in maybe a new country--Switzerland---do the Matterhorn Bobsled..Just wishful thinking I guess

jedimaster1227

Jayhawkie said:
I would like to see the original Journey into Imagination brought back. Also would like for Kitchen Cabaret to return--so we can all hear that song"Veggie, Veggie, Fruit, Fruit, Veggie, Veggie, Fruit. Would like to see some kind of thrill ride in maybe a new country--Switzerland---do the Matterhorn Bobsled..Just wishful thinking I guess

I don't miss Kitchen Kabaret as much as I miss Food Rocks and seeing the old figures from Food Rocks at MouseSuplus doesn't help either...:cry:

sabian

For the 25th, i would love to see a full refurb of SSE. Leave the ride as it is, except for some updating in the part just before the entrance to space at the very top. The technology of chatting via computer across the world is here. I would love to see a newer state of the art space field at the top of SSE too.
It would be cool to see the return of the original journey into imagination.
And a water attraction in Germany would be awesome. My favorite attraction in World Showcase is Norway. That is just an awesome attraction. I really wish it were longer.
Anyway, these are some updates and additions i would like to see. I'll post again if i think of something else, i am sure i will.

Dragonrider1227

Swamp Fox said:
6. If you can't bring back the original JIYI at least bring back Dreamfinder

I can feel that. I like the ride as it is currently, but it'd be nice to see the Dreamfinder again. I think for EPCOT's 25, they should reopen the original Imageworks and re-introduce the Dreamfinder throught that. Have the "What-If" labs be Dr. Channing's place, and the Imageworks be Figment's place where the Dreamfinder could be re-introduced an met.

jedimaster1227

Dragonrider1227 said:
I can feel that. I like the ride as it is currently, but it'd be nice to see the Dreamfinder again. I think for EPCOT's 25, they should reopen the original Imageworks and re-introduce the Dreamfinder throught that. Have the "What-If" labs be Dr. Channing's place, and the Imageworks be Figment's place where the Dreamfinder could be re-introduced an met.

That sounds good to me as a start. Then, close down the ride and make the Dreamfinder and Figment star together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom