What Do You Think The Scariest Ride Is At WDW?

Dinosaur is my 5 yo's favorite ride. My 9 yo's is RnR, but it used to be ToT... he's been going on that since he was not quite 3 (very tall for his age).
However, EE made him puke 5 times...
the younger one will be tall enough this trip, we'll see what happens :)

JiminyandTink

For me it's Mission Space and then Aerosmith... the only difference being that I love the Rockin Roller Coaster and could live forever without another ride on Mission Space

Nightsbane

There was nothing scarier than Alien Encounter. I was taken to it at 14, and when we went last April to the Stitch thing it is now I got up and walked out before it even started due to the flashbacks....and I'm 27...:cry:

bella31594

It depends on the audience. For little kids, RR, but for teens, small world:eek:. I mean seriously! those dolls are creepy, and i never saw them the same after reading Kingdom Keepers (Ridely Pearson, good book). But for the elderly kids, Himleck. (my grandma hurt her ankle getting off a few years back:ROFLOL:)

It depends on the audience. For little kids, RR, but for teens, small world:eek:. I mean seriously! those dolls are creepy, and i never saw them the same after reading Kingdom Keepers (Ridely Pearson, good book). But for the elderly kids, Himleck. (my grandma hurt her ankle getting off a few years back:ROFLOL:)

That book ruined It's a small world for me. I can't look at Splash or Pooh the same, either. Or Space :(

disfan411

I was scared of alien encounter when i was younger but still rode it. Then I would have to say Tower of terror. I still ride it but get a little nervous.

I second that, I loved the book, but hesitated to let my 8 year old read it for fear he'd be scarred... however, he LOVED it and loves BTMRR even more now, lol...

marihalfen

The first time I went on ToT I was totally freaking out!
But the one ride that always makes me scream (and look dumb at the picture) is Dinosaur! Damn, that big one at the end is scary!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom