What do you think about the 7DMT?

UNCgolf

I got rockinrollercoaster there, fella

Rock N Roller Coaster does absolutely nothing for me; I'd be happy if they tore it down and replaced it with something else (or maybe not, since at least it sucks up people for something I'm not going to ride). At least 7DMT has some theming I enjoy.

I assume it would make the top 4 for most people, though.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Rock N Roller Coaster does absolutely nothing for me; I'd be happy if they tore it down and replaced it with something else (or maybe not, since at least it sucks up people for something I'm not going to ride). At least 7DMT has some theming I enjoy.

I assume it would make the top 4 for most people, though.
Congrats on that 75th birthday, man 👍🏻😎🎂

UNCgolf

Congrats on that 75th birthday, man 👍🏻😎🎂

Straight roller coasters have always been pretty boring to me even when I was a teenager. Not that they aren't fun to an extent, but I always preferred something heavily themed -- something like Pirates of the Caribbean was always a lot more fun than any roller coaster for me.

Now intense coasters give me motion sickness, so it's a good thing I never really cared about them in the first place because I don't feel like I'm missing out!

It's the reason Disney, and to a lesser extent Universal (although I think the original version of Universal Studios Florida had much better attractions than what's at USF now) are the only US parks that ever interested me. There's a Six Flags less than 30 minutes from my front door and there's absolutely nothing there I care about riding.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Straight roller coasters have always been pretty boring to me even when I was a teenager. Not that they aren't fun to an extent, but I always preferred something heavily themed -- something like Pirates of the Caribbean was always a lot more fun than any roller coaster for me.

Now intense coasters give me motion sickness, so it's a good thing I never really cared about them in the first place because I don't feel like I'm missing out!

It's the reason Disney, and to a lesser extent Universal (although I think the original version of Universal Studios Florida had much better attractions than what's at USF now) are the only US parks that ever interested me. There's a Six Flags less than 30 minutes from my front door and there's absolutely nothing there I care about riding.
I’m just yanking you

I’m a big rockinroller fan. Not just because I’ve always been a big Aero fan (even though there best songs all hint of pedophilia 😱)…

But because I like the simple concept and execution. They just took a simple idea and built the damn thing without 5 years and $500,000,000

Everything since in wdw has been over promised and horribly under delivered…with the exceptions of soarin and FOP. Midway mania works too.

If I order a pizza…I want a pizza…in less than 3 months, ya know?

LUVofDIS

I like the ride but will wait till the last few minutes before closing and ride it or when there is extended nights. I am willing to wait 20 min maybe 25. It is a decent enough ride. I think Simba said it best, slimy, yet satisfying.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
My kids and I love this ride, its not terribly long, but overall its a great ride. I will say of the new rides being introduced over the past few years, its one of our favorites

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom