What do you miss the most ? Now that it is gone from WDW?

Marley's Ghost

Original Poster
As an example my dad hates that 20000 is gone. He wouldn't go to that part of the park and look at the wall around the hole in the ground before pooh's thoughtfull. I think for me it would be...:confused: what would it be for me...:veryconfu tom sawyers island being open all year.

Anyone?

Thiger

If you had wings. I have to admit that Buzz's ride is pretty fun, but IYHW was full of that pure disney magic...even if it was a 20 min airline add. lol

gardenia

I miss the "Rio de Tiempo" ride at the Mexico pavilion in Epcot. The new "Gran Fiesta Tour" is a screeching nightmare. We used to love to ride the boats at Mexico but no more.

goofntink

Miss the Skyway. Wish they would do something with the old load/unload locations in TommorrowLand and FantasyLand.TommorrowLands would make a nice little dining spot or a place to sit and watch the World go by.

happymom52003

I miss the trees that used to be in front of the castle around the Walt and Mickey statue. I still can't get used to the hub area without the trees.

kcnole

There's so many things I miss from WDW now that they're gone. Some mainly for nostalgic reasons such as If You Had Wings and Mission to Mars. Both of those attractions needed to go, but I have fond memories of them from my childhood.

The ones that I wish really were still there however are Horizons, 20k, and Mr. Toad. Those three rides should have never left us.

sweetpee_1993

The original Journey Into Imagination...the parrot perched on the wall outside the entrance to Pirates of the Carribean ((we used to take pics under him every visit, now it's just a hidden mickey there))...

...ooohhhhh, and true off-seasons for park attendance. LOL!

I'm surprised someone hasn't said the $80/night rates at the Contemporary or $20 admission. :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Ravenclaw87

This is going to sound lame, but those cute little white benches with the flower beds. They were SO pretty, and just a part of the Disney Experience.

WishIwasThere

For me the four I miss:
Horizons
World of motion
Cranium Command - The epitome of early 1990's pop culture.
Alein Encounter - such an original attraction.

jakeman

Wow, I'm impressed. We went 3 whole post before someone mentioned Snorizons and 12 before Mr Toad's Wild Cardboard Cutout.

If You had Wings was awesome to get away from the crowds, like an air conditioned TTA. :lol:

Reagrdless it was dated and not popular so it should have been replaced.

It doesn't matter how much any of us liked it. This thread is just another wallowing in the "They took my favorite ride/restaruant/bench/planter away" genre that has become to frequent on these boards lately. Just a side note, I started typing this before Ravenclaw87 posted so the bench and planters comment was not directed at him/her.

I don't post much, but having to wade through these threads to get to anything positive is disheartening.

Perhaps we need a section of the forum just for complaints and lamentation of gone attractions. Then we would also need a special sub-section just for fraking Epcot.

I know this is the general discussion thread and that "If you don't like it, don't open it" will probably be posted right below this, but can we please move on?

Horizon was demolished almost 10 years ago, Mr. Toad was replaced over seven. Let the poor attractions sleep. I can't imagine still being upset about anything for 10 years much less a ride building.

I apologize for highjacking this thread, but it was the proverbial straw for me. I will now take your flames.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom