What do you call us???

wild01ride

Originally posted by crazygirley
I just can't wait to go. Hopefully it doesn't rain everyday like it did last summer. I was there and I was miserable, everything was shut down all the time, seats were wet, the bus was freezing when we were all wet on it, ugh! Oh well!!!

It's pretty bad when you don't even notice the water from the plume on Splash Mountain because it's already pouring rain (not to mention 40 degrees out!)

:cry:

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
I thinkI like Disney Connoisseur, it sounds the best when compaired to Disneyholics and Disneyphiles (too much like Pediphile, can't get comfortable with that image in my head).

My hubby (Mr. PhD) votes for Disney Magicians (as in WDW magic) but now after hearing all the others, he doesn't like it anymore.

Yes Crazygirley warm dreams keep me going when it is so cold here. Thank God we are only 32 days way from our next trip to WDW. I hope the weather gets better there before then. Sorry it was so bad on your last trip.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
I thinkI like Disney Connoisseur, it sounds the best when compaired to Disneyholics and Disneyphiles (too much like Pediphile, can't get comfortable with that image in my head).

My hubby (Mr. PhD) votes for Disney Magicians (as in WDW magic) but now after hearing all the others, he doesn't like it anymore.

Yes Crazygirley warm dreams keep me going when it is so cold here. Thank God we are only 32 days way from our next trip to WDW. I hope the weather gets better there before then. Sorry it was so bad on your last trip.

Actually, I liked it. I vote for either Mouseketeers or Disney Magicians. :sohappy:

mwitkus

MOUSEKETEERS wins my vote - and here's why...

when we were on the Wonder last year, they had a Disney version Trivia game show called "Who Wants to Be a Mouseketeer". The questions were all Disney related, in terms of Disney parks, disney the man, disney movies, cartoons, etc.. (My honey got called on stage and won us $80 ship board credits!):sohappy:

If Disney calls us Mouseketeers, who are we to question it?

:wave:

wannabeBelle

I think we are the Dreamers and the Doers. The special chosen ones who have an eternal child living inside of us. The Ones who cant look at a castle without imagining a Pixie flying over sprinkling us with Pixie Dust!! We are the ones who choose to see Beauty, Love and Imagination in everything rather than the dull drab reality that is there. We see the impossible with our hearts and mind's eye and we choose to believe it is so!!!
::gets off Soapbox::
Short of that I think I will vote for Mousketeer also!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom