What do you call us???

jrashadb

Actually, I like Disney Connoisseur a lot... but, I also like the term Park Rat... It's kinda like calling someone a Gym Rat and Gym Rats are always the best players.
Plus, when I read that term I was like, "That's ME!!!"

:lol:

Lhriangel

My vote is definately for Mouseketeers

I also like Disney Connoisseur though.. I don't like Park Rat cause I can't get to the parks that often at the moment :(. (no money.. no car.. *sighs*)

crazygirley

I am a Disney Devotee Extremist, I am probably going to get fired from my job because I am always here, checking the forums, when I should be working!!! Either that or daydreaming about how much more fun I could be having if I was at WDW instead of here...(Here is a boring Library, where I work...)

figmentmom

I can't decide between Disneyphiles (very classy) and Park Rats (not exactly classy, but extremely appealing!)

Seems to me that Mouseketeers is too closely associated with the old TV show, and thus doesn't make us sound very original!

Originally posted by orangefan15
Broke....LOL

I'm voting for Disneyphiles...at least it doesn't make us sounds nuts or Mouseketeers....such tradition.

lol,broke.i like it! very original and explains us very well:D

pixie dusters i likie very much

nikimsu2002

Originally posted by wild01ride
Here's to the Michigan Disneyholics!

:lol:

I'm rounding out the Michigan persuasion over here in greater Washtenaw county!:wave:

I think that we can appreciate WDW quite a bit after suffering through sub-zero weather all winter!

As for me, I'll have to dream about blue skies and silver globes via Vacation Planning Videos!:animwink:

Don't forget me! I'm from Rochester unless I'm at school, then I'm in East Lansing at Michigan State University!

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Originally posted by nikimsu2002
Don't forget me! I'm from Rochester unless I'm at school, then I'm in East Lansing at Michigan State University!

Many of us seem to come out of the wood work in the winter, not much else to do except dream and play on the computer.

The REAL PhD (my hubby) used to teach Chemsetry at MSU.

kennyj29

I love them all

I love all the suggestions so far but there is something out there that hasn't been said yet. And it might take awhile but someone will come up with the perfect suggestions that everyone will love!

wild01ride

Here in Michigan, there's not much else to do other than dream of Disney in this kind of weather!

Disneyholics, Disney Dreamers, Pixie Dust spreaders, Mouskateers- I'll take any of the above, just ANYONE out there, take me with you to WDW to escape this snow!:animwink:

nikimsu2002

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Many of us seem to come out of the wood work in the winter, not much else to do except dream and play on the computer.

The REAL PhD (my hubby) used to teach Chemsetry at MSU.

That's cool! I haven't taken Chemistry up here yet. I actually don't know if I will have to for my major. I hope not cuz I didn't even take it in high school.

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
That's cool! I haven't taken Chemistry up here yet. I actually don't know if I will have to for my major. I hope not cuz I didn't even take it in high school.

Don't if you don't have to, it is a hard class. I actally made it through 3 college degrees (to undergrad and one grad) and never took any Chemistry. I do admit I know more about it then a person who never took any classes on it should becuase he talks about it all the time. If he has a question that many students get wrong he say "even my wife knows this!!!!"

In fact if you need Chem or another big class like that you are better off going to a CC and getting it there. More one on one attention.

Good Luck

(27 days until we are in WDW :sohappy: )

I once toyed around with the idea of a new religion where you lived your life by Disney movie morals(it was just a joke between me and a friend), and alot of us consider the world a religious experience so how bout Disneyites.

nikimsu2002

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Don't if you don't have to, it is a hard class. I actally made it through 3 college degrees (to undergrad and one grad) and never took any Chemistry. I do admit I know more about it then a person who never took any classes on it should becuase he talks about it all the time. If he has a question that many students get wrong he say "even my wife knows this!!!!"

In fact if you need Chem or another big class like that you are better off going to a CC and getting it there. More one on one attention.

Good Luck

(27 days until we are in WDW :sohappy: )

Thanks for the advice about taking big classes at a CC. I might actually end up doing that this summer with my Biology class that is required by MSU.

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Fellow Disneyites. My brother does joke that I belong to the "Chruch of Disney". (not that I feel Disney is more important then Chruch or God.:) ) It is kinda a way of life though.

Nikimsu. If you go to the right school you will end up getting as good a teacher, more one on one attetion and no T.A.s teaching you. (my hubby now teaches at Schoolcraft and those students get the same teacher as State did, but more of his time. However they don't seem to apperciate this :lol: )

I took Bio when I went to WMU. It was a big class and I thought I was passing, but I skipped it too many times and it turns out a got a D. The only poor grade I ever got in college.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom