What do I HAVE to see or do on my next trip?

What should I experience?

• Take in Hall of Presidents

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Take in American Adventure

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Try a Dole Whip

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Ride Walt Disney World Railroad

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Ride El Rio de Tiempo

• Ride Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • See Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular

• See Food Rocks

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Ride Primeval Whirl

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Maharajah Jungle Trek

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
I really think that you cannot just focus on doing one thing in disney. Just try and do everything you want to do. You will enjoy your trip more and more, the more magic you get to experience, the more enjoyable your trip will be.

triparkal

Originally posted by figmentmom
OK, gang, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a Dole Whip non-dairy? Seems to me someone somewhere mentioned that it's OK for the lactose-intolerant!

yeah it's just really cold smashed pinapple in pineapple juice. it isn't ice cream at all. but you CAN get ice cream there if you really really want it.
-john v

Tramp

Originally posted by WDWJunkie
There are a number of things I've never experienced during my trips to Walt Disney World that I may do on my next visit. Potentially, I could do all of them if I really wanted to, but I think I'd like to see which of them is the most popular by all you other WDW lovers. I'll just list a few and see what you guys think. Thanks!

Well, HELLO Silent Rascal....or is it Yankeefan? So many aliases and not one with a working brain.

Dizknee_Phreek

well, i voted Dole Whip...but i'd also put American Adventure and WDW Railroad up there! if you're even the least bit patriotic, AA can be one of the most inspirational shows ever! i've seen it several times and i burst with American pride at the end of every viewing!
i can't believe you've never rode on the railroad! it's a perfect way to get around the park, esp. on a crowded day! (of course, most beneficial if the train is already at the station) you must take a round-trip one time! primarily it's just a way to get around the park, but they do have some little 'scenes' set up here and there. and the voice-over is just so much fun to listen to!
of course, out of your list, do as much as you can! at least just to say you've had the experience (that's the only reason i did Body Wars last time, and i swear i'll never do it again...but that's beside the point)
there's only one thing i can say about the Dole Whips...friggin awesome! my dad has had the tradition of getting at least one a trip for several years. and eventually, i tried one, and i've been hooked ever since!

Dole Whip Float?! are you kidding me?! that sounds incredible! i never even knew they had those! i know what i'm getting on my next visit! :slurp:

WDWJunkie

Banned
Original Poster
Re: Re: What do I HAVE to see or do on my next trip?

Originally posted by Tramp
Well, HELLO Silent Rascal....or is it Yankeefan? So many aliases and not one with a working brain.

I beg your pardon?

meeko_33785

I would recogmend all of them (except Food Rocks since it's one of the only attractions at WDW I've never done and I don't know how good it is). I voted for American Adventure since it's one of the most incredable and well done attraction at WDW.

PurpleFigment

I can't believe there is actually a thread that talks about the Dole Whips! I've been talking to people about these since I went last year. I'm going to Disney next week and have been talking about nothing but Dole Whips for a week now. I'm dreaming of the Dole Whip! I'm just so excited I'm not the only one!

Dole Whip Floats RULE! It's the only way I've had it. Pineapple soft serve in pineapple juice...just the thought of it makes me drool! They also make them with Sprite for those who can't tolerate pineapple...but I can't imagine what it must taste like.

As for other things, what's up with the American Adventure? I haven't found anyone who lives in this country that likes that "attraction." It's like sitting through history class...I slept through class and I ran from American Adventure as fast as I could. Be sure you hit the Journey Into Your Imagination ride at Epcot (I'm so pro-Figment it's frightening!)

Figment...Dole Whip Float...Share a Dream Come True Parade...is there anything that could make a day better? I think not! :sohappy:

Sally_doll

Originally posted by figmentmom
OK, gang, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a Dole Whip non-dairy? Seems to me someone somewhere mentioned that it's OK for the lactose-intolerant!

We asked the CM on our last vacation if the dole whip had dairy products in it. Sadly it does for all you lactose intolerant people but ofcourse there is always lactose pills.

My vote is for food rocks... i love that show:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom