What Disneyland attraction do you wish was at WDW?

JohnD

The title asks it all..

Just in general, which Disneyland attraction do you wish exists in WDW? Or a version from Disneyland that'd make Disney's better cx

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Pinnochio, Matterhorn, Alice in Wonderland, Cars, Indiana Jones (re-theme Dinoland and Dinosaur, the ride is the same ride system as Indy).

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Frontierland Fantasmic, world of color somewhere on Hollywood Studios, Mr Tads Wild Ride, and everything on Main Street USA, while there at it they can scoop up the Blue Fairy and the Circus units.

The Empress Lilly

All of WDW's version of rides were superior, minus one or two, so of clones I only need ours back or restored.

Of unique DL rides, I'm partial to the Matterhorn! A carbon copy of a Swiss mountain, with not one but two coasters in it? Yes please! Walt was such a genius!

Oh, and Alice and Pinocchio!

WestC0T

Unsure if this counts as an attraction, but I wish I was able to see World of Color at the Walt DIsney World Resort. Certainly one of the best nighttime shows Disney has ever had.

Glasgow

To me, IJA is the ultimate interactive ride. Perfect queue, fantastic and innovative (still!) ride experience all on top of one of the best IPs ever conceived. Bring it

Walt Disney1955

Probably as simple as what I grew up with. I've probably been on DL's version 40 times and WDW's version 300 times. I LOVE the queue at WDW and somehow prefer the sequence of events. I has to be the nostalgia kicking in, but the whole bayou opening never made much sense to me at DL.

I do like the length of DL's version, but I just feel more at home at WDW. Simple as that.

Fair enough. Yeah I too grew up with the WDW version and you can't beat that queue. It sets the tone almost as if you are going into a dungeon. That being said, the best ride in the park in my mind is even better when it is twice as long and this is why I love the Disneyland version better. The Blue Bayou opening I was a little skeptical about at first but it does make sense and doesn't ruin the theming. It makes sense to be in Louisiana. First off the attraction is in New Orleans Square, and secondly the Caribbean is close to Louisiana. It's right there technically. I especially like the part at the beginning of the ride when you hear the guy sitting on his porch playing "Oh Susanna" on his banjo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom