What Disneyland attraction do you wish was at WDW?

Fox&Hound

Sorry, I know it's not a ride, but World of Color. It's the best show I have ever seen Disney put on (granted I've only been to WDW and DL). After getting back from Cali, I was sad to go back to EPCOT RoE or the other night shows. World of Color is simply inspirational and I really hope we get something like it one day.

And, while I'd also love Indy and the much better POC, I'd also say IaSW. I think Cali's is better than ours with the outdoor load, topiaries, and added Disney characters within the scenes.

cheezbat

Since the original post asked which attraction from Disneyland for me it's a no brainer.

Indiana Jones Adventure.

I love how so many people went off and started mentioning rides from Tokyo and Paris.

I also love how all the other resorts get all the cool E-tickets from WDW, but they never seem to clone the E-tickets from the other resorts to WDW anymore.

doctornick

I also love how all the other resorts get all the cool E-tickets from WDW, but they never seem to clone the E-tickets from the other resorts to WDW anymore.

To be fair, WDW has a lot of excellent rides that are unique to its parks. Granted, having 4 parks will do that, but think about these rides unique to WDW (we can debate if they are E-tickets or not, though)...

SSE
LwtL
Test Track
Mission: Space
Energy
GMR
Everest
Safari
Dinosaur

cheezbat

To be fair, WDW has a lot of excellent rides that are unique to its parks. Granted, having 4 parks will do that, but think about these rides unique to WDW (we can debate if they are E-tickets or not, though)...

SSE
LwtL
Test Track
Mission: Space
Energy
GMR
Everest
Safari
Dinosaur
And sadly the last unique one was built nine years ago.

Bing Bong

Why are you even participating in this thread if you are just going to dismiss everyone else's opinions? ;)

Personally I like Jungle Cruise at MK better because of the indoor section.
You get that opinions are subjective, right? Like, it's not that hard to accept. You can do it.
It is hard to accept because the WDW versions of these rides lack the updates/upgrades that DLR's have been getting for the past 15 years. It's not rocket science people, you are praising broken products.

Sage of Time

It is hard to accept because the WDW versions of these rides lack the updates/upgrades that DLR's have been getting for the past 15 years. It's not rocket science people, you are praising broken products.
I'm certainly not condoning failings of upkeep, but there are subtle thematic differences that are better in WDW.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I've ridden both versions of Jungle cruise in the past few years and still think WDW's version is better.

lpet11984

Yikes, there's some heat in this thread... Anyway, like many, I'd love to see Indy. And while I love the nostalgia of Space Mountain on the east coast, I'd love for it to get some of the love that Space Mnt got on the west coast. Keep them different, but let's please upgrade some of the ride system/hardware and at least make it actually dark inside while we're at it.

I may get some heat for this one, but what the hey... I'd also love to see a version of Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. Simple "kiddie" ride that it is, it's ridiculously fun. I could very easily see a place for the same ride system with a different theme go into the park-to-be-formerly-known-as-Disney's-Hollywood-Studios.

hanwill

I would say replicate Cartland-in its entirety (after the upgrades) and It's a small world... did love California Screaming' too (smoothest roller coaster I have ever been on)...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom