What Disneyland attraction do you wish was at WDW?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
The title asks it all..

Just in general, which Disneyland attraction do you wish exists in WDW? Or a version from Disneyland that'd make Disney's better cx

Tom

Beta Return
The DLR Pirates version in WDW would be great.

And while I love Cars Land, it needs to be unique to DCA, and we need something equally incredible, but unique to the east cost.

Our Haunted Mansion is fine - the real elevator aspect of DLR's version doesn't add anything for me.

NiarrNDisney

I prefer DLR's version of Pirates of the Caribbean minus the queue and I have always thought the Storybook boats would be a nice addition to Fantasyland.

James122

Truth be told, I wouldn't want Indy or Cars Land at WDW, just as I wouldn't want Spaceship Earth, Everest, or World Showcase at DLR. I think there should be unique draws for the parks on both coasts.

That being said, if we ARE poaching rides from other disney parks, then one serving of Journey To The Center Of The Earth, please. :)

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
That being said, if we ARE poaching rides from other disney parks, then one serving of Journey To The Center Of The Earth, please. :)

YES!!!!

There's just nothing as immersive as Journey in any of the US parks, and I kind of feel that's just wrong.

Chef Mickey

I prefer the WDW version of Pirates, so that's not the obvious one for me. I know I'm in the minority.

Carsland just blows away Test Track, especially the failed Test Track 2.0. Just not well done in my opinion. I also like California Screamin a lot. It's a very fun attraction although I'm not sure where it would fit. Actually, just take out Tomorrowland Speedway and put in Screamin.

Side note: I thought Journey to the Center of the Earth was extremely overrated, though I waited about 3 hrs for it because everything was so crowded.

Bing Bong

I prefer the WDW version of Pirates, so that's not the obvious one for me. I know I'm in the minority.

Carsland just blows away Test Track, especially the failed Test Track 2.0. Just not well done in my opinion. I also like California Screamin a lot. It's a very fun attraction although I'm not sure where it would fit. Actually, just take out Tomorrowland Speedway and put in Screamin.

Side note: I thought Journey to the Center of the Earth was extremely overrated, though I waited about 3 hrs for it because everything was so crowded.
So you like not having 50% of the ride better?

tcool

Alice in Wonderland near the Teacups or Grizzly River Rapids themed to Canada to go into Canada or Pinnicioh near Village Haus

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom