What Disneyana Do You Collect?

We collect snowglobes, pins, movie posters and I have a set of mickey and minnie bells. We also have quiet a few wedding themed mickey and minnie things.

Green Lantern

Thanks, Beatles. I haven't found anything lately, other than a few comic books, so I've been itching for a find. Hopefully something will come along soon.

BSikor

Park audio files (preferably masters) I am slowly putting my entire collection online and will post the address when I do. I also collect any retro Epcot Center stuff. I don't have much but what I do have, I love. Old guide maps, mugs, bags, shirts, eye's & ears and such.

macsmom

Lanyards and different Mickey ears. And, anything to do with the Sorcerer. Oh, and Mickey stuffed dolls, I guess you would call them.

danna

jenjen chester

pins, pins and more pins, that mine,
my mums has got to me disney lenox, we then spend the next 9 hours on the fight home worried about them in the suitcase, :ROFLOL:

TheBeatles

Original Poster
Park audio files (preferably masters) I am slowly putting my entire collection online and will post the address when I do. I also collect any retro Epcot Center stuff. I don't have much but what I do have, I love. Old guide maps, mugs, bags, shirts, eye's & ears and such.

Brian, I would love to see your collection.

If you have anything handy, my e-mail is Horizons19831999@gmail.com

EPCOT.nut

Great thread! I collect anything park-related and resort-related, especially vintage park maps and postcards. I like to read the old park maps and guidebooks at night. :lol:

I collect retro EPCOT stuff, including coffee mugs and glasses. I have a decent WDW park ashtray collection that is slowly developing. Really anything with a park logo on it.

I have a wonderful collection of WDW shotglasses and that is my favorite item to collect. They are just so very useful, lol!

dbeachpa

I collect Walt Disney Classics Collection and some 2D art from Collector's Editions, primarily Jim Salvati. I'm a charter member of WDCC, so it's been 15 years since I started. I collect what I like which is primarily Beauty & the Beast, Fantasia, Pixar, Pirates, Alice, Small World, Villians....love them all. But BatB is my true favorite.

TheBeatles

Original Poster
Great thread! I collect anything park-related and resort-related, especially vintage park maps and postcards. I like to read the old park maps and guidebooks at night. :lol:

I collect retro EPCOT stuff, including coffee mugs and glasses. I have a decent WDW park ashtray collection that is slowly developing. Really anything with a park logo on it.

I have a wonderful collection of WDW shotglasses and that is my favorite item to collect. They are just so very useful, lol!

If you have any pictures handy I would love to see them.

EPCOT.nut

If you have any pictures handy I would love to see them.

Well, this is about half of the paper stuff I have. Really can't photograph and post everything. :eek: It is a lot of fun to look back and see how things have changed. Especially the park maps and guides back in the good old days - they explained more - guess going to theme parks was a new thing and now we are all pros. :lol:

Attachments

• 2334697985_ef7948d581.jpg
    2334697985_ef7948d581.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 2334696355_cbf116ee4f.jpg
    2334696355_cbf116ee4f.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 36

EPCOT.nut

Here's some of the "stuff" that takes up space in the house. :lol: I try to go for useful stuff that I can justify buying. Haven't got the Christmas stuff out yet so unfortunately the ornaments are not shown here. :D

I'd love to see what other people collect. Other than the shotglasses, I do have a soft spot for the reading material - Wish I could get it all in one photograph! :wave:

Attachments

• WDW collection 009_640x480.jpg
    WDW collection 009_640x480.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 35
  • WDW collection 008_640x480.jpg
    WDW collection 008_640x480.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 30
  • WDW collection 003_640x480.jpg
    WDW collection 003_640x480.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 44
  • WDW collection 001_640x480.jpg
    WDW collection 001_640x480.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 31

TheBeatles

Original Poster
EPCOT.nut your collection is wonderful. You and I have a lot of the same items. If you ever want to show off more, I will gladly post your collection in my blog.

Are you wearing the 1970s Mickey Mouse ears in your avatar picture?

EPCOT.nut

EPCOT.nut your collection is wonderful. You and I have a lot of the same items. If you ever want to show off more, I will gladly post your collection in my blog.

Are you wearing the 1970s Mickey Mouse ears in your avatar picture?

Thanks for the nice words about my "stuff!" You can post pics of it whereever - I have so much more - just seems like so much when you lay it out - the paper stuff, I mean. I have an obsession for all of the guidemaps, books, brochures, concept art...old tickets, you name it. I need to organize it all. I have a lot of old bags from the parks and resorts - back when the bags were different at every park and resort. I've been thinking some of the bag all-over designs would make great computer wallpaper...

And yes, they are the 70's ears. Because of MouseFest I needed to change my Avatar back so I can be recognized in the parks - I'd like to meet some people I talk to here all the time. Sadly, they are not my original ears. Mine from 1975 got completely destroyed because I wore them all the time and slept in them. DOH! I got these on Ebay just for a hoot...they were under $6 with shipping and I just couldn't resist. :lol:

Your website/blogspot is so much fun to read. I had no idea there was so much Figment stuff out there. It is a bummer all of my really great EPCOT CENTER visits were, naturally, when I was in middle school and high school (early to mid-80's) and I never had money to buy stuff. My sis had a great Figment nite-lite, but we can't find it now. I bought a clear plastic box about 3" square with the EPCOT CENTER name/logo on the top filled with "tart n'tinys" which I kept for years and then it somehow got tossed. That would be a really unique stash box these days! :( Oh well.

I've been working on a website to put all my guidemap scans up - with map comparisons over the years to see how the parks have changed. Someday I can link to it but it is a work in progress right now!

TheBeatles

Original Poster
Thanks for the nice words about my "stuff!" You can post pics of it whereever - I have so much more - just seems like so much when you lay it out - the paper stuff, I mean. I have an obsession for all of the guidemaps, books, brochures, concept art...old tickets, you name it. I need to organize it all. I have a lot of old bags from the parks and resorts - back when the bags were different at every park and resort. I've been thinking some of the bag all-over designs would make great computer wallpaper...

And yes, they are the 70's ears. Because of MouseFest I needed to change my Avatar back so I can be recognized in the parks - I'd like to meet some people I talk to here all the time. Sadly, they are not my original ears. Mine from 1975 got completely destroyed because I wore them all the time and slept in them. DOH! I got these on Ebay just for a hoot...they were under $6 with shipping and I just couldn't resist. :lol:

Your website/blogspot is so much fun to read. I had no idea there was so much Figment stuff out there. It is a bummer all of my really great EPCOT CENTER visits were, naturally, when I was in middle school and high school (early to mid-80's) and I never had money to buy stuff. My sis had a great Figment nite-lite, but we can't find it now. I bought a clear plastic box about 3" square with the EPCOT CENTER name/logo on the top filled with "tart n'tinys" which I kept for years and then it somehow got tossed. That would be a really unique stash box these days! :( Oh well.

I've been working on a website to put all my guidemap scans up - with map comparisons over the years to see how the parks have changed. Someday I can link to it but it is a work in progress right now!

My e-mail is Horizons19831999@gmail.com

If you ever want to show off your collection, send 'em to me and I will gladly display them.

I've always been a collector of various things, but Disneyana is the most fun I've had collecting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom