What Disney Ride Do Think Is Most Terrifying?

Smiley/OCD

I didn't think of fighting!

What scares me about it is the off chance of somehow mistaking getting caught up and getting banned from the parks. That's terrifying.

I know I talk some smack about the parks, but I do like the thought of being able to go if I want to.
Yes, the decent person in me would want to step in and at least TRY to diffuse the situation rather than stand my with all the other noodniks filming on their phones, but in this day and age, everyone is guilty until found innocent and although I would feel good for trying to get everyone to calm down, I’d NEVER hear the end of it from the family if I ruined their vacation…I’ll leave THAT up to TWDC.

Pepper's Ghost

This one is easy for me.

Space Mountain

I’m scared it might derail. And equally terrified of the eventual chiropractic bill.
Don't forget scavenging the floor beneath the coaster for your wrist and hands.
Summit Plummet shouldn’t cause more than temporary pain from your back slapping onto the slide in the way down. I say this from experience, it’s not bad at all.
For your average person without back problems, I'd say this is accurate. I think the @Lilofan was referring to people with back and neck issues. Anyone who's had back pains would be best off avoiding the Summit. I've dabbled in some back pain in the past due to sports injuries. While I'm fine now, when I was experiencing those muscle pains, Summit would've been extremely painful. Otherwise, like you said it's really just water slapping your back which itself can be painful.... oh, and that crotchful of bathing suit material.

Djsfantasi

I just went and watched the POV for this and that's got to be about the safest water slide I've ever seen for back issues. It's a smooth ride straight down with force that holds you right in place.

Maybe I missed your sarcasm because this is text lol
Are you like 5’5” and 150 pounds?

Because I’m 6’2” and 190 and I come up and off the Summit Plummet slide…

Br0ckford

Yes, the decent person in me would want to step in and at least TRY to diffuse the situation rather than stand my with all the other noodniks filming on their phones, but in this day and age, everyone is guilty until found innocent and although I would feel good for trying to get everyone to calm down, I’d NEVER hear the end of it from the family if I ruined their vacation…I’ll leave THAT up to TWDC.
I hear ya. I used to be the guy that tried to calm everyone down and diffuse the situation. Until I learned the hard way, no good deed goes unpunished. Certainly if it was a bullying situation, I like to think I'd still step in. But if 2 family in this day and age want to go at it, I probably would not step in.

Kevin_W

No Top Thrill Dragster.
RIP for Top Thrill.

I'm not a huge fan of heights, but I don't find it to be scary at all. It's over way too quickly for my brain to really process the height and have time to get scared.

Now the Pixar-Pal-Around form the original post? Definitely. Especially when there are mechanical problems and you get stuck on the ride for 15+ minutes while they fix it. :)

Jrb1979

RIP for Top Thrill.

I'm not a huge fan of heights, but I don't find it to be scary at all. It's over way too quickly for my brain to really process the height and have time to get scared.

Now the Pixar-Pal-Around form the original post? Definitely. Especially when there are mechanical problems and you get stuck on the ride for 15+ minutes while they fix it. :)
Rumor is Top Thrill we make a return next year.

Walt Disney1955

I bypassed Mickey's Fun Wheel in California. Well, sort of. You can line up for the certain cars that are stationary and aren't swinging around. I rode that one and it was fine. I don't want to be in the other ones. I honestly don't know how people don't get tossed around in that thing.

I guess you could say Tower of Terror certainly sets you up for the thrills. I think the anticipation of falling is scarier than the actual fall itself. I've been on it enough to know when you are about to fall, but it still catches me off guard. I can remember riding it the first time in 1997, and I had no idea when it was going to drop. I was so surprised that it took so long to have you fall. I was waiting for it and then.................nope, we would go up to another level. I don't know if it is Rod Serling's voice, the music or what it is, but it just always keep me intense.

For some maybe Rockin Roller Coaster is intense. An upside down coaster in the dark, or somewhat in the dark. Although the mood is lightened with Aerosmith music.

DfromATX

As much as I love it, for me, it would be Tower of Terror. I love the theming and that's not the scary part, it's that drop of course. I close my eyes and scream my guts out going down. I love it, but I can only do it once on a trip. I also get butterflies in my stomach while waiting in line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom