What Disney Food would you want @ the grocery store?

barnum42

tigsmom said:
And barnum, I'm still trying to get the African Stew recipe, but we have the Zebra Domes...maybe you could con someone into making them for you. :animwink:
Zebra Domes and low carb do not mix, so I'm not going to try that. Depending on what's in it, the African stew may need some changes but there is a possibility it will be OK on the low carb.

Kwit35

Yum, good thread.
-Turkey Legs
-African Stew
-Pot Roast from Liberty Tree
-Ice Cream from Main Street
-We always loved the P and J sandwiches from the Land. Now you can by them in the freezer section of every grocery store. Yeah.

goofyfan13

I would have to say Zebra Domes (my personal favorite), beignets, chicken fingers, and mickey premium bars. :sohappy: :sohappy: :slurp:

diddy_mouse

i'd have to say:
- dole whips (along with everyone else :slurp: )
- some of that bread from Earl of Sandwich in DTD (drool!!)
- Disney style fries and popcorn :sohappy:
- and those garlic potatoes from Big River Brewery :slurp:

mmm...disney food

The Mom

Premium Member
Woody13 said:
Giant Turkey Legs!:kiss:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :eek:

Seriously, I wouldn't want ANY of my favorites available at home. If I could have them anytime I wanted, they wouldn't be special anymore.

Ringo8n24

The peanut butter and chocolate squares from the candy store on Main Street...the ones in the blue bag with sorcerer Mickey on it. We buy like 5 bags everytime we go to tide us over until we can get some more. :slurp: Yum!

OliveMcFly

Tonga Toast, WDW sausage (I hate sausage but WDW's is great!), frozen chocolate covered bananas on a stick, chicken fingers, and fries.

pisco

The Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chunk cookies they used to sell at Chef Mickey's
Milk Tarts from Boma
Dinner Rolls from the Liberty Tree
Flatbread from Momma Melrose
I would say the Seafood Gumbo from Boma but I have that recipie and it is pretty easy to make

OK Now I am really hungry! :slurp: :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom