What Disney Food would you want @ the grocery store?

bryon1

Original Poster
If you could have ANY disney park food packaged (frozen or dry) available at your grocery store what would it be?

Mine are....
* Frozen Orange Juice bars..(even the old grape and fruit punch flavors)
* Disneyland Popcorn (dont know what it is but its better)
* Banana bread from O'hanas

bryon1

Original Poster
I could hear it in the store....yeah I would like 4 of the Frontierland turkey legs for $20! Ahhh legs with out those big white birds wanting handouts!!!

careship

I'd want to be able to walk into the market and get mickey ears....the rice krispie chocolate and sprinkle covered ones. Granted I make my own at home...but it isn't the same.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I would want the mickey premium bars, chicken fingers (although Tyson does have some out that taste close), sauerbraten from germany, bangers from England, and the meat from Ohana.

Disnycrazy

I second the Mickey Premium Bars and Turkey Legs. I would love to have the Mikey premium Bars at my local Grocery Store. I absolutely love them, I have at least on a day while at Disney sometimes more especially on a hot day.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Yaye for the Dole Whips! I'd also want to see the limited edition "pooh themed" tea cookies they had 2 or 3 years ago. I had like 4 boxes of the honey lemon cookies in one weeks stay. I found them @ WoD, the gift shop by HM, and on Main Street.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom