what disney film would you like...

Sil

Original Poster
to be created into an attraction in disney world which hasnt been already done? i'd have to say the incredibles 3d, im sure the imagineers could do a good one making you go on some mission with them or something, maybe like spiderman at islands of adventure. i cannot wait for toy story mania but its not going to be open when i get there in may i dont think, and i only get to go every 4 years or so lol. :(

merry christmas!! :xmas:

Fun2BFree

How about none? I would love to see the movie attractions kept to DHS, Fantasyland and a few other possible exceptions. Otherwise, I would quite enjoy an original ride not based on a movie. Thanks.

Wow, that came off a bit harsh. :lookaroun

hammysammy59

How about none? I would love to see the movie attractions kept to DHS, Fantasyland and a few other possible exceptions. Otherwise, I would quite enjoy an original ride not based on a movie. Thanks.

Wow, that came off a bit harsh. :lookaroun

Definitely agree with this, however I'd LOVE to see a TRON or Herbie attraction.

cpeterstx

Definitely agree with this, however I'd LOVE to see a TRON or Herbie attraction.

Hmmmm...TRON....that's intersting. We're at a point, technology-wise, where it would look pretty good and be exciting, plus there is talk of a TRON 2 being made soon. Very interesting, indeed.

Jellyfish

Something Lion King or Pete's Dragon would be awesome as they're my 2 faves :D

Or maybe Bedknobs and Broomsticks or Mary Poppins.

Was Chitty Chitty Bang Bang disney?

Mr.EPCOT

I really like the Incredibles, Tron, and Herbie ideas, but I would love to some sort of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy attraction (maybe a 3-D movie), and that Atlantis Submarine Voyage they almost did a few years ago.

pacochran

I like the Herbie idea that could be kind of neat. With all the tricks that Herbie does would make for interesting ride. They could probably use a ride system similar to Dinosoar. My nephew would love that ride as he is a big VW fan.

col

meet the robinsons -i think this film is amazing and is 1 of my faves. if they did it right it would be so cool.

mac41099

The Incredibles hands down. It is probably my favorite Disney/Pixar movie and although I've never been on the Spider-Man ride at Universal's IOA, I hear it rocks and would love to see them do that type of ride for The Incredibles. Disney's Hollywood Studios would be the best place for it.

Master__Gracey

A door rollercoaster from Monsters Inc. I always thought that would make an awesome suspended coaster.

That's what I thought. Sometimes you see a scene and just know it would be a cool ride.

That's the same thing I thought when I first saw the scene in Aladdin when he flies the carpet out of the cave of wonders. I remember saying at the end of the movie, "I can't wait till the ride comes out for that!". Unfortunately we just got a spinny "ride" that means nothing. :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom