what disney film would you like...

fizzle75

meet the robinsons -i think this film is amazing and is 1 of my faves. if they did it right it would be so cool.

Ditto for me. My wife and I absolutely love Meet The Robinsons. I know lots of folks on the boards don't like attractions involving screens but this movie would be perfect for it. As others have suggested, I think a MTR 3-D attraction would be the perfect replacement for HISTA.

I also would love to see a new show based on Enchanted. Great film. Great music. Great characters. Ripe for the pickin'!

sbkline

Even though I'm only 32, I'm still an old fuddy duddy set in my ways, and would prefer any such ride to be based on an old classic and not one of these silly movies they've made recently.

Having said that, I'm really not sure which movie I would pick. For some reason, when I've thought about this before, "The Parent Trap" always comes to mind, but I have absolutely no idea how they could conceivably make an attraction out of it. But maybe "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" or "Mary Poppins" could be quite doable.

Figment571

I think Disney has gotten a notion that every ride must be based off a movie. I don't quite like that idea so much. Make us something new and grand we have never seen before!

LenYJr

Let me second (or third) the idea of a Meet the Robinsons movie to replace HISTA. I like HISTA but it is probably past it's time.

Even just a "tour of the house" movie would be cool - meeting all the relatives and the wackyness that ensues would enable them to continue to use the already existing wind & water "suprises" that you get during the current show.

I'm kind of surprised no one ever did any kind of Emperor's New Groove ride either, there were all kinds of times in the movie that could be recreated in a dark and/or coaster ride.

vegasfreak64

i do think a flubber 3D show would be really fun . . . . or a meet the robinsons ride.

but more than anything, i would love to see an aladdin ride . . . not like the carpets, but a "real" ride like pirates or snow white, that kind of ride. i would also like an alice in wonderland ride at disney world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom