What Disney characters do you want to see more of?

jtced

Piglet

PIGLET! PIGLET! Can you tell I'm a piglet freak? You used to be able to find him with pooh, tigger and eeyore everywhere. (MK, AK) If you want to find him you have to go to the Crystal palace or hit the UK just right. Last year we stood in line just so I could see piglet at the UK only for them to close the line on us and tell us that Piglet wasn't coming back. Was NOT happy.:mad: But we did get to see Rabit who isn't very well known to be around. Oh well atleast IF I want to eat at the palace I can see my piggy. He does exist at the world unlike other ones people have had.:zipit:

the-reason14

PIGLET! PIGLET! Can you tell I'm a piglet freak? You used to be able to find him with pooh, tigger and eeyore everywhere. (MK, AK) If you want to find him you have to go to the Crystal palace or hit the UK just right. Last year we stood in line just so I could see piglet at the UK only for them to close the line on us and tell us that Piglet wasn't coming back. Was NOT happy.:mad: But we did get to see Rabit who isn't very well known to be around. Oh well atleast IF I want to eat at the palace I can see my piggy. He does exist at the world unlike other ones people have had.:zipit:

To me, if they are gonna have a few pooh characters out like tigger and pooh, they might as well have them all out around the same location. I feel the same way about all the other characters in relation with their movies.

DABIGCHEEZ

I purchased a set of Chip & Dale plush toys at a shop in the GF last summer.
I also saw a pair of them dressed in the blue YOAMD outfits at a shop in Epcot.[/quote]

Dang! :brick: We missed that! That would have been great for her. We never went to GF so I would not have seen them there. Thanks for the info though, maybe they will still have them next year. We might be going next year.

There were Chip & Dale plushes in almost every shop this Aug. Chip and Dale were everywhere.

DABIGCHEEZ

It seems up until last year alot more were out. My request would be more Robin Hood..we have seen all but Maid Marian and Sherriff, Rescuers, Ducks(Darkwing, scrooge, nephews and Ludwig), more of the bugs from Bugs Life, and more from Hercules(Pain, Panic, Gargoyles, etc). Oh and muppets... We want MUPPETS!!!!!!!

talfonso

Roger Rabbit.

I know all about the legal reasons for his (very abrupt) departure, but I wish they would get those straightened out, because he's a great character who was EVERYWHERE in the late '80's and early '90's.

I feel for you, bloke! The last time I saw Roger Rabbit was in 1997, on spring break! Also, I'd like to see Bongo too - with Lulubelle, I haven't seen him since the Jolly Holidays dinner show in 1996 or whereabouts!

magicmaya

I hardly see Mad Hatter and Alice.They're mostly at disneyland! I got to ride the teacups with hatter and I got to play musical chairs with peter,alice,and hatter!

magicmaya

I have never looked at hatter in the same way after I read the book "When Curiosity Met Insanity" It's a book on the internet

insultbattle18.jpg

insultbattle1.jpg

insultbattle2.jpg

thedance42.jpg

tea_for_one_by_bri_chan.jpg

He's the cutest hatter ever! His name is reggie!
WCMI is a great book! But the author/hatter fan hasn't finished the story yet but it's a great book so far!

I would think if they did 3 or 4 meet and greet areas throughout the parks like they have in EPCOT at the Innoventions area. Bring a big group of characters out at the same time at each one and maybe the lines to meet them won't be so long.

KeithVH

Wow, am I the only one who'd like to see Jessica Rabbit (definitely as a true face char)? Especially a lot more of her - the thread title is 'intriguing'. Of course, this assumes there ever was one (was there?).

eddiemcgarrigle

More "Nightmare Before Christmas" please.

A l-o-t more.

I concur. Much, much more of Jack please. Jack is no more a villain than Mickey was in the Sorcerer's Apprentice. Oogie Boogie is a perfect candidate for any villain parade and would be joined by the three playful miscreants, Lock, Shock and Barrel. In fact, how good would a villains parade be if you had the vampires swishing by complete with hockey sticks and severed head? Not exactly one for the kiddies but I'd love it.

Anyhoo, plenty of good guys in Halloweentown albeit misguided souls. How about -

Jack
Sally
Zero
The little one-eyed Mummy
The Mayor
The Jazz Band
Sandy Claws :animwink:
Sandy's elves.

Jorodi25

Normally, characters don't interest me at all, and it's especially bad when they're in places they don't belong. The characters near Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Harambe come to mind as an example of this.

However, I do miss seeing unique characters that are based on original attractions, like the Carnotaurus and "Conniesaurus" ones that used to roam around Dino-Rama. Also, the paleontology "students" that were in DinoLand when the park first opened added a fun element to the atmosphere of the land.

The crash test dummies at Test Track were pretty cool, too, while they lasted.

I always thought it would be fun to see a Cosmic Ray character mingling with guests in the restaurant from time to time, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom