What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

Dragonrider1227

No, Pinoke's around. Not VERY often granted, but yeah, you can meet him if the stars align properly.
tumblr_lmy4lxHghN1qlzb7ko1_400.gif

Considering I only go once every two years, I feel like those odds are stacked against me XD

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
Scrooge McDuck (I don't want to wait for ever to see him at a party :cry:)
But actually, Roger Rabbit, Brer Bear and Rabbit (occasionally you will see them)

BERNARD AND MS BIANCA. I don't know how, but it would be awesome.

brb1006

Original Poster
Scrooge McDuck (I don't want to wait for ever to see him at a party :cry:)
But actually, Roger Rabbit, Brer Bear and Rabbit (occasionally you will see them)

BERNARD AND MS BIANCA. I don't know how, but it would be awesome.
Bianca and Bernard actually exist and can currently be found at Tokyo Disneysea and Disneyland Paris

FettFan

Talespin Baloo. One would think that given his khaki outfit, he'd be seen more regularly around the Jungle Cruise.
tms-572a.jpg

Given that Hollywood Studios has already brought back Rescue Rangers Chip and Dale, and has currently uncrated Darkwing Duck and Launchpad that the Talespin gang wouldn't be far behind....

And if not the Jungle Cruise, then definitely somewhere in Animal Kingdom.

Brer Panther

I'm guessing Nick and Judy are the only Zootopia characters that the parks will be getting, but I think Officer Clawhauser would be a great choice for a meet-and-greet.

Disney4family

If we're talking Disney Afternoon characters, I'd love to see Gadget again!
[ QUOTE="Disney4family, post: 7092254, member: 101636"]Isn't he usually in front of the Town Square Theater or did they move him?
I never see him listed on the app but it's possible[/QUOTE]
We always used to see him there, but I guess "used to" is the key phrase. He used to be there with Gepetto. They always had a nice line. Sad.:(

Dragonrider1227

I never see him listed on the app but it's possible
We always used to see him there, but I guess "used to" is the key phrase. He used to be there with Gepetto. They always had a nice line. Sad.:([/QUOTE]
Terribly sad. I was looking for him last time and never found him. I concluded it was because he was neither Pixar or a princess >>

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom