What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

The Empress Lilly

Absolutely! I think men need more poorly paid, young women to perv on in the parks!
It's as nothing compared to the full body waxed (and I do mean everywhere), loin-clothed pole-dancing Tarzan at DLP....

I've never seen that many women quickly but discreety pull out their phone camera's since that one time I took off my shirt and started rubbing myself in with body lotion on the deck of the Disney Dream....

DABIGCHEEZ

We've been lucky enough to meet Darkwing and Launchpad. So, I would say I would like to meet:

Gossalyn, Bonkers, Monterey Jack, Gadget, the Gummis and if you are doing Talespin Baloo, you gotta do Tailspin Louie!

slipperalwaysfits

I'm heartbroken the beloved Fairy Godmother won't be around anymore! I don't know why they are taking her away, seemed like her M&G were always popular! I know she'll be around in parades, but sometimes, you just need the Fairy Godmother magic. :arghh::arghh::arghh::depressed::depressed::depressed::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy: I work with 5 year olds and I always say "Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo!" to make them feel better!

brb1006

Original Poster
I'm heartbroken the beloved Fairy Godmother won't be around anymore! I don't know why they are taking her away, seemed like her M&G were always popular! I know she'll be around in parades, but sometimes, you just need the Fairy Godmother magic. :arghh::arghh::arghh::depressed::depressed::depressed::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy: I work with 5 year olds and I always say "Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo!" to make them feel better!
I have the same feeling now that Marie no longer meets at WDW now. Hope they put her back in the france Pavilion someday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom