What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

inDiG3nCe

Elizabeth Swann
103f004930d8d2d4b67c5ed169d8ddf6.jpg

Disney's THE LONE RANGER AND TONTO. seriously, I loved the movie and was hoping to see a Pirates of the Caribbean type franchise and presence in the parks

DarthMileZ

Is there anything linked to the film at all in the parks? One of my favourite movies growing up. I remember seeing a wanted poster in Disney Paris

brb1006

Original Poster
Is there anything linked to the film at all in the parks? One of my favorite movies growing up. I remember seeing a wanted poster in Disney Paris
This is from last December, but they changed the name to the Dance Party but the characters still come out.

NelleBelle

I met a lot a "rare" characters when I ran the marathon several years ago--I have pics with Alice together with twiddle dee & dum and white rabbit together, I have Mary Poppins & Bert with a bunch of penguins, Meg and Hercules...running that dang race was worth it just for the character M&G!! I also have pics with my son when he just got his 1st haircut both with Robin Hood and Prince John right outside the MS Barbershop about 8 yrs ago. My ultimate favorite was meeting King Louis outside AK--he got down on my son's level (he was about 15 months) and noticed that my son started signing to him--low and behold, he started signing simple signs back to him. Brought me to tears to see that.

brb1006

Original Poster
I might have already mentioned this, but I really wish I gotten a chance to meet Thumper and especially his girlfriend Miss Bunny at AK.

Ulysses McGill

I rarely ever do meet and greets, but Cheshire Cat would be amazing. I know the costume exists, but I've never seen it, and I don't know of anyone that has seen it at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom