What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

brb1006

Original Poster
Define good-different? WDW has almost every character available, they just never use them. And the unique ones to the foreign parks are used sparingly, with the notable exception of the cats, the rescuers and Clarice in Tokyo.
Disneyland Paris later started getting all of these characters starting sometime in 2011. Marie,Toulouse and Berlioz were mostly brought out when ever "The Prince" would stop by Disneyland Paris. However I noticed around 2014 or mid 2015 Marie started coming out more often during special events such as the New Years Eve party at one of the Disneyland Paris hotels along with her brothers. Marie did start actually meeting more guests sometime in 2015 especially during the Halloween season.

I also just noticed that Marie in Disneyland Paris actually has whiskers if you look closely in this video. You don't see Marie with whiskers in WDW or Tokyo Disneyland.

brb1006

Original Poster
Mesa neva gets to meeta Jar Jar Binks!
vader.jpg

Don't give them any ideas for Star Wars Land

DisneyManOne

But how is Bing Bong going to work as a meetable character knowing what happens to him in the film?

How can you meet up with the Evil Queen or Gaston or Maleficent or Dr. Facilier, given what happens to them? They, much like Bing Bong, all died in their movie, but yet, they're out and about meeting guests at the parks.

brb1006

Original Poster
Charlotte La Bouffe from The Princess And The Frog would be so much fun to meet. She would be similar with meeting the stepsisters from Cinderella except in a more fun and energetic way.

Cmdr_Crimson

Charlotte La Bouffe from The Princess And The Frog would be so much fun to meet. She would be similar with meeting the stepsisters from Cinderella except in a more fun and energetic way.

What stinks is they do have characters but, you can only see them at the Ice Shows...
tumblr_lqx5mlEloG1qlxe68.jpg

MaxxStephen

I wish Esmerelda would make "more" appearances. I found her a few times when I went around 2003, I have NEVER been able to see her again. I can't recall if she is considered a "retired" Disney character in the parks, but I wish she would have a meet and greet in France in Epcot or something. <3

mimitchi33

Well at least I we seen Joy and Sadness at Walt Disney World during the Christmas Day Parade which aired on ABC.
I was literally screaming at the TV when they appeared.
On the topic of characters I'd like to meet, I would like to see Joy and Sadness IRL, as well as Figment. As for characters they should make meet able, they should do a Bing Bong meet and greet. I really do love that candy elekitten!
What stinks is they do have characters but, you can only see them at the Ice Shows...
tumblr_lqx5mlEloG1qlxe68.jpg
The same thing happened to Hans and Sven from Frozen (and I've actually seen these shows). But IIRC, Kristoff is in the First Time In Forever Show unless I'm not remembering correctly.

brb1006

Original Poster
I was literally screaming at the TV when they appeared.
On the topic of characters I'd like to meet, I would like to see Joy and Sadness IRL, as well as Figment. As for characters they should make meet able, they should do a Bing Bong meet and greet. I really do love that candy elekitten!

The same thing happened to Hans and Sven from Frozen (and I've actually seen these shows). But IIRC, Kristoff is in the First Time In Forever Show unless I'm not remembering correctly.
Don't forget Dream finder if he ever returns in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom