What!? Did you just see that!?

Princess_AmyK

Once while I was in line for iasw there was a lady in line who had that went down to her hips! They were seriously the size of her children! Now I understand sometimes people cant control these things but she didnt even bother to wear a bra and she had on a white shirt! The image was forever burned into my memory. Im surprised they let some people into a family oriented park the way they are dressed sometimes.

afar28

Must be a common place or maybe you was thete the same day we was? Was it march? Did they have kids around them. Ours happened in March and they had a two yr old and maybe 1 yr old with them. Along with what looked like there mother.:/
For us it was in August. But wow, it's bad enough doing that in Disney, but even worse doing it with children around...

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Once while I was in line for iasw there was a lady in line who had that went down to her hips! They were seriously the size of her children! Now I understand sometimes people cant control these things but she didnt even bother to wear a bra and she had on a white shirt! The image was forever burned into my memory. Im surprised they let some people into a family oriented park the way they are dressed sometimes.
What does large and family oriented park have to do with each other?

Or was it the White T-Shirt thing?

taz0162

Ohhhh yes! And all animal related.

1. After coming back to our AllStar Movies room after a day in the park (and a good rain) there was a huge frog sitting in front of our door. I tried stamping my feet and poking it with my toe and it wouldn't move so I picked it up and put it in the grass. The next morning I opened the door and there was the frog again. Our guard frog, lol.

2. We returned to our AllStar Sports room which was in the back section. A raccoon came out of the trees near our door and started hissing at us and our neighbors. When got in our room rather quickly but we had made plans to go to dinner but couldn't because the raccoon was still out there being crazy every time we opened our doors. We called the front desk and they sent animal control out within a half hour and they caught it. All I could think was rabies is not a good souvenir.

3. And the funniest. Years ago we had just checked into the Pop Century for the first time. Heading to move our car we saw an armadillo cross the road USING THE CROSSWALK and go into the bushes by the parking lot. I don't know if I was more flabbergasted by the fact I'd never seen a real armadillo before or the fact it stayed between the lines but I will never forget that.
Ironically Armadillos are generally pretty dumb on the roads. When cars are approaching them they jump straight up in the air which results in them being taken out my said car. But if they would have just stayed low they would have survived the vehicle traveling over the. Florida Armadillos must be smarter the others I guess. Wonder if this one looked both ways before entering the crosswalk.

Tinkerbell 8

Once i was in line for the Safari, we were at the part right before you board the trucks. Well there was a family in the stall type loading area right to our left, two young children probably around 4 & 6, and a mother and father. Well, the one little boy told his mom that he had to go potty, she asked him to wait until the ride was over and he said he couldn't wait that long, she told him "well, we've been waiting in this line for 35 minutes and we aren't leaving now, just pee your pants" so the boy did as he was told. It was disgusting, he was wearing jeans and they were completely soaked, it was running out of his shoe and there was a large puddle that was slowly making its way towards my flip flop covered feet. We got onto our truck and the entire time i smelled urine, and no it wasn't from the animals, it was strong enough to make me feel sick. I felt sooooo bad for the child, he was crying and complaining that his pants and socks were wet and it was in March so it was kinda cold. I just couldn't believe a parent would do that to a child.

asc341

I saw someone smoking a cigarette walking around Fantasyland, we were walking his direction and were waiting for a CM to say something, but no one came. The guy was clever though, flipped the cigarette around in his hand when he wasn't puffing on it, to conceal it a bit...

Vader2112

Funniest day ever, I was washing my hands in the restrooms near mad tea party and there were several other guys using the urinals and stalls when a squirrel runs in the door. I just watched as it ran down the row of bathroom goers right through their feet and under the stalls. It was like dominos with one scream following another untill the squirrel ran back out the door. I'm so glad I had already gone because I surely would have peed my pants. I ran outside laughing to tell my wife but she didn't believe me. To this day I start laughing every time I walk by those bathrooms.
He was looking for some nuts.

Vader2112

1. 400 lbs. women wearing a Tinkerbell costume
  2. Grown Woman sitting on walkway across from American Adventure sobbing hysterically screaming into a cell phone he took my sunglasses. Then noticed the T-shirt she had on was for a Drinking around the world game. Needless to say she had multiple check marks at each country.
  3. Went on a ride in Animal Kingdom called Expedition Everest and it had a very articulated Yeti. (sorry had to do it)

jjnshane

One hot summer afternoon my daughter and I were sitting upstairs at the Diamond Horseshoe and there was a woman in her 60s or 70s who was walking around in just her shorts and bra and was carrying her shirt. We watched Cast Members gather around (I think they were drawing straws to see who had to go say something to her) and then a manager went up and told her she really needed to put on a shirt.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
We saw a couple walk away and leave their infant (under 6 months) along with the stroller system it was in at US. They were in front of us in line for Dippin' Dots. They both got their ice cream and started walking away eating. We had to call them back "Hey you forgot your baby!"

It's surprising how many people walk off without making sure their kids are with them.

I had to help a 3/4 year old boy one time he was with a group of 8 adults and walking down MS pre afternoon parade they all stopped trying to scope out a spot. I guess they then started walking he wasn't paying attention because the next time I looked over he was just standing there crying. I sent my husband to find a CM and I went over to try to calm him down.

By the time the mom came running back terrified she started yelling at me like I was trying to kidnap her son. The CM set her straight and told her we had calmed her son down and found a CM to help him instead of leaving him all alone to cry in the middle of the street or wonder off and get more lost. She just kind of huffed at us and stomped off with her kid.

Disnee4Me

Last time I was at Typhoon Lagoon there was a bus tour of either Mennonites or Amish kids. All teens, dressed head to toe and this was August! I can't imagine how hot it was. They camped out on the sand for a while, ate some lunch and left. I can't imagine how tempting the water would have looked
Maybe they were from that TV show Breaking Amish???:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom