What!? Did you just see that!?

Rozzie

One day when I was working the Restrooms at the entrance to MK, I was drying of the counter when all of a sudden a FEMALE Guest Relations CM came out of the stall and bolted for the exit...while there was men using the urinals! We kinda all looked at each other in ah..How she did not see the urinals and realize it was the men's rr is beyond me

rnese

Isn't it kinda redundant for a group of British men to be drunk and singing with their arms around each other....

How do I ask without seeming like a total pig.......?
Not saying you would have looked, but lets say for the sake of the discussion that you did. Would you have enjoyed the view?
I was "right in the middle of my business" so to speak. I was extremely weirded out and in total disbelief. I guess it's no big deal in other countries. And let's just say, she wasn't embarrassed....for good reason.

zurgandfriend

One day when I was working the Restrooms at the entrance to MK, I was drying of the counter when all of a sudden a FEMALE Guest Relations CM came out of the stall and bolted for the exit...while there was men using the urinals! We kinda all looked at each other in ah..How she did not see the urinals and realize it was the men's rr is beyond me

See my entry about favorite restrooms something similar happen to me.

topher

I once saw 2 ECVs turn over on the same day. One had Christmas lights all over it and the other had a man and his 2 children riding on it.

I also saw a lady try to jump from a dock onto a moving friendship boat at the Swan and Dolphin.
She was nuts.

Sweet Melissa

My double takes are usually at outfits. Last year I saw one fashion victim in black and white striped pants (think bold stripes like a referee's shirt) and a leopard print top. Another was wearing black sequin UGGs with camo cargo shorts.

Tigger#1

Or something like this at EPCOT?
IMAG1252_edit0.jpg

Mrs. Jobson

My family was in line for Star Tours and a mother picked up her kid, put him in the bushes, and told him to pee. He did.

I hear this happens a lot, but we were flabbergasted lol.
Yeah, happened a lot at Safaris. One of my friends had a family with a little boy that had to go while riding the truck. Mother just told him to stand up and relieve himself. The truck was inoperable the rest of the day.

Dads 2 Boys

This February, my buddy and I were walking in the new Fantasyland and what we saw was pathetic. A woman in an ECV was heading right for a family with a stroller what appeared to be "out of control". In what can only be described as "a miracle" cure (LOL), the woman in the ECV jumped off of it faster than I could have and grabbed the handle bars and stopped it from hitting the stroller!!!!!!!! Lets just say it didn't go un-noticed......:rolleyes:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
This February, my buddy and I were walking in the new Fantasyland and what we saw was pathetic. A woman in an ECV was heading right for a family with a stroller what appeared to be "out of control". In what can only be described as "a miracle" cure (LOL), the woman in the ECV jumped off of it faster than I could have and grabbed the handle bars and stopped it from hitting the stroller!!!!!!!! Lets just say it didn't go un-noticed......:rolleyes:
In her defense, just because she needs an ECV doesn't mean that she was completely non ambulatory.

Good for her for preventing what could have been a disaster.

reptar77

We saw a family walk ahead of their toddler ( a good 3-4 feet) The kid made a right while the "parents" kept on walking. I went after the kid while DH tried to catch up with the parents who had no idea what happened. Mom and dad then proceeded to yell at the kid for walking off.

jayhawkmickey

Funniest day ever, I was washing my hands in the restrooms near mad tea party and there were several other guys using the urinals and stalls when a squirrel runs in the door. I just watched as it ran down the row of bathroom goers right through their feet and under the stalls. It was like dominos with one scream following another untill the squirrel ran back out the door. I'm so glad I had already gone because I surely would have peed my pants. I ran outside laughing to tell my wife but she didn't believe me. To this day I start laughing every time I walk by those bathrooms.

Runmyhorse

I saw some teens smoking joints next to the everest fast pass machines.

Must be a common place or maybe you was thete the same day we was? Was it march? Did they have kids around them. Ours happened in March and they had a two yr old and maybe 1 yr old with them. Along with what looked like there mother.:/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom