What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
It's been months since I posted over here.

I did something!

3 miles in 27:30.
Might be one of my slowest 5K's, but it's better than I expected after all this time. It was a struggle to make the distance in one go, without stopping. Last mile had a terrible pace.

Is this a sign that you are becoming human like the rest of us? 😉

Greenlawler

I did a very slow 13 minute mile 5 mile run today.

Gonna be honest, the threat of the Dopey being virtual, and me being pretty out of shape has not helped.

Hopefully with the NFL still being on, I can get my long runs in on Sundays watching the Titans games if the Dopey is not off.

If Dopey goes virtual I will not be motivated to do a good time.

RunningKoen

I did a very slow 13 minute mile 5 mile run today.

Gonna be honest, the threat of the Dopey being virtual, and me being pretty out of shape has not helped.

Hopefully with the NFL still being on, I can get my long runs in on Sundays watching the Titans games if the Dopey is not off.

If Dopey goes virtual I will not be motivated to do a good time.

I can understand! The current situation with almost every any(runDisney)race is the near future being either cancelled or virtual isn't helping my motivationat all.

Is this a sign that you are becoming human like the rest of us? 😉

It might ;-) What part should be the sign?

OG Runner

Nothing last night. Gave the knee another day. I plan on running tonight, probably short and slow, for the knee.
It should be interesting though, forecast is temps in the 90s with high humidity. Oboy!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Repeat of yesterday - walk to work and run home. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be rainy so I think I’ll take the car and bring home all my work clothes.

Phonedave

Agreed, I took a little time off recently for a mild case of costochondritis (rib strain of sorts) and am trying get my legs back under me. Between the 90 degree days and that, my walk breaks are starting at about 40% of the distance that they were in April, but I’m sure the endurance will come back when the temps start dropping again.

Otherwise, I hope @Phonedave is feeling better since his April 2010 run in the post you quoted, haha! 😜

I feel much better, thank you. Although I have not run in a long while. It is something I tell myself I need to get back into. I still work out, just not including running. I still would like to do a 50 miler one day - The Rock The Ridge 50 in the 'Gunks. Maybe with cooler weather I will be back out hitting the trails.

OG Runner

I feel much better, thank you. Although I have not run in a long while. It is something I tell myself I need to get back into. I still work out, just not including running. I still would like to do a 50 miler one day - The Rock The Ridge 50 in the 'Gunks. Maybe with cooler weather I will be back out hitting the trails.

If you ever watch the YouTube videos by The Run Experience, they did a great one on the Sonoma 50 miler, in San Francisco.
It looks like a good one for a first.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
50 Miler is on my list too, I did a 50k trail run in February and signed up for a 50-Miler for May, but was Covid-cancelled. Probably for the best, mid-May in SC is not exactly the best time to be putting in that many miles for the first time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom