What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
@LAKid53 - that's terrible news! I hope you are able to complete your races - and without too much pain.

Tonight 3.7 miles in my collective training. Not only have we moved to "winter" time schedule, but winter weather also decided to show up as well - made our run dark and cold.

Texas84

So the hip issue has moved down to my foot. Could hardly walk this morning. I've got races starting Friday! Maybe walking all of them. Hopefully by Friday everything will be okay. At least let me finish the 5 and 10k races

Well darn it. Hope you get better.

Texas84

M-4, W-7, Th-4. Cold Tuesday then warmed up to 58 this morning. Big orange moon this morning with wispy clouds. Would have been perfect for Halloween.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
3.1 miles, otherwise known as the Wine and Dine Fall Feast 5k. Not my fastest, but no issues with that left hip or foot. Just the usual developing a blister on the right pinkie toe....

Only 2 more to go.

Really like the medal.

JillC LI

7 miles on Saturday. Strong and fast (for me). Wanted to watch the NYC marathon as well, but it was DD's 16th birthday and we were having a family brunch. I recorded it but of course I'd heard the highlights already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom