What Day Are YOU Previewing Everest?

Pongo

Original Poster
Okay, so now that we've filtered out who is and isn't going, let's figure out who is going on what day(s).

I will be at the Everest preview on Sunday the 29th. All day. Anyone else?

EpcotServo

I'll be there on the 26th when it opens. But I will have most likely been on it by then if they preview it like Soarin. :lol:

drp4video

Well, after just returning from our third Christmas, and deciding not to go at Christmas anymore due to crowds, and now that we don't go in August due to DD working at camp and having just started college....it looks like it will be May of 07 :( (unless I sneak down myself a little earlier :lookaroun )

BKLMickey

Wife, son, who just turned 18 (how did that happen!), and myself are staying at Riverside the 27th and 28th. So we have Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

All are excited to visit Everest.

January 26! Bright and early! :wave:

As for the Seasonal/Annual Pass discussion, just check the official Disney site. Under the "Florida Resident" section, passes are categorized as follows:

Florida Resident Annual Passes

Florida Resident Seasonal Pass
Florida Resident Annual Pass
Florida Resident Premium Annual Pass

So, at least for FL. Residents, Disney DOES classify Seasonal Passes as an ANNUAL pass. I know this has already been settled here by many members, I just wanted to give an extra bit of official clarification via the official Disney site pass classifications, because I too was going to rush out and upgrade my Seasonal to an Annual, but as a Florida Resident who visits WDW at least once a month, I steer clear of the massively crowded blackout dates, so I really don't need to pay extra for days I will never use. Nevertheless, when my pass expires in April, I will upgrade to an Annual simply so I an reap the benefits of the non-park incentives. Anyway, enough babbling, and hope to see all of you who are able to visit WDW for the preview there the big weekend!:sohappy:

bali

We probably won't be able to wait and so will head over to Everest as soon as the plane lands on Thursday (26th)! After that, we'll be spending the whole day at AK on Friday (27th). I hope I like it... !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom