What current attractions have you never experienced, despite having been to WDW?

jensenrick

Having not been to WDW since March, 2013 (we went to DLR this year), it took me a second to figure out how you would know there wouldn't be any fast passes on Saturday for your upcoming trip. I should add on to my original post that I have yet to experience the Fastpass+/Magicband attraction!

Well fasten your seat belts! They take some getting use to.

littlered

I have not done Astro Orbiter, Triceritops Spin, Circle of Life and Kali River Rapids.

I would recommend that you go to Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, my DH loves it. It's fun, Turtle Talk with Crush is cute too but gear more to the kids in the room.

I have never seen the france movie, illuminations,Wishes in full,fronterland shooting arcade, Reflections of china,Mission Space, American adventure,Disney Junior live (saw Playhouse Disney Live when i was little though.)..................Thinks thats it!!

The Tuna

Only two existing rides for me.
Kali River Rapids - I just don't want to walk around the park soaked.
Little Mermaid - new one in Fantasyland. But to be accurate, I did ride it at California Adventure.
Ive only ever seen 1 person get fairly wet on this. it was my son when he was 3. poor guy. but its very rare to see anyone get too wet on this one. Popeye at UO you are almost guaranteed that 99% of the people will get soaked however.

sfeinst

I did ride the Universal one (because we could walk back to hotel and change) and yes indeed got soaked top to bottom. My brother road Kali and told me he got very wet. So I never road it.

Amy Brewer

I know these are not attractions but its a long way and costly coming from the UK for the past 13 years in a row! MNSSHP- But fear not experiencing it for the first time this year, MVMCP- would love to visit but fear that it would be super super busy and a long way to travel if it will be beyond packed to the point of closing the parks to entry.

WDW Guru

Tower of Terror because I have a massive fear of drop towers (although I want to be brave and do it this trip) and the Tea Cups because those are just terrible.

Phineas

Original Poster
Tower of Terror because I have a massive fear of drop towers (although I want to be brave and do it this trip) and the Tea Cups because those are just terrible.
Here's the thing (and feel free to adamantly disagree with me, everyone), but for me-it doesn't feel like falling necessarily, because you're indoors, and don't really have a frame of reference for where you are/how far you've gone down. And you're harnessed in-so you get that moment of weightlessness, it's not all panic and falling. My mom was dead-set against ever riding it for years, and then a cast member friend let us on without waiting, and she loved it, saying she built it up to be waaaaay worse than it actually was. You never know-you might end up being the same way.

Redhawk

Ive only ever seen 1 person get fairly wet on this. it was my son when he was 3. poor guy. but its very rare to see anyone get too wet on this one. Popeye at UO you are almost guaranteed that 99% of the people will get soaked however.

On my first ride on Kali River Rapids I was the one to get totally soaked! It was December and about 65 degrees at 6pm. But being Florida it actually didn't feel bad. Bought a beach towel from the conveniently located ;) kiosk at the ride's exit, and used the hand dryer in the ladies room to dry my hair. Honestly, I'd do it all over again! And my husband and I laugh and laugh at the memory of the family of three who sat across from us fully decked out in ponchos with hoods. Not a drop of water hit them!

I've never done Turtle Talk with Crush or American Adventure. Somehow husband and I never seem to get to those, but there's always the next visit. Never seen Captain Eo, never will.

DisneyJunkie

Can't say I've ever done the Finding Nemo show, Enchanted Tiki Room, World Showcase movies, Prince Charming Regal Carousel, Kali River Rapids, One Man's Dream, or Frozen Sing-a-Long. And of those, the only ones I could conceivably see myself trying on another trip would be the Finding Nemo show and Enchanted Tiki Room. (I don't think One Man's Dream will be there the next time I go.)

jengrey

MK: Hall of Presidents, Stitch's Great Escape, Philharmagic, Barnstormer, Mine Train, Winnie the Pooh, Under the Sea, Monsters Inc. Laugh Factory, Space Ranger Spin, Carousel of Progress, Jungle Cruise, Country Bear Jamboree, Tiki Room, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, and I haven't seen any of the shows or fireworks...and I've never had a Dole Whip. Heresy!

EPCOT: All of the movies (O Canada, etc.), American Adventure

MGM:The improved Star Tours, Muppet 3-D Vision, Lights, Motors, Action!, American Idol, One Man's Dream, Magic of Disney Animation (I really was looking forward to it this next trip :(), TSMM...and I've never seen Fantasmic.

Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids, any of the Dinoland U.S.A. attractions, It's Tough to Be a Bug!, and no shows or trails. That will change this time around.

Geez, I've got a long list...

Alexis

MK:
Stitch's Great Escape (which I hear Im not missing out)
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Tom Sawyer Island
Astro Orbiter
Barnstormer

Cosmic Commando

I try to go on pretty much everything.... I think the only two I haven't been on are Reflections of China and Primeval Whirl. I might have ridden Primeval Whirl back before I had kids, but it obviously wasn't very memorable if I did. Reflections of China I intend to fix this coming trip.

DaisyDoesDisney

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train-- the line is just always too long whenever we walk by it. We've had Fast Passes twice but both days we diverted from our schedule and didn't use them.

Mission: SPACE-- I'm totally scared of it because of some guidebook reviews I read a long time ago, which is really just silly on my part.

redsfan4life

MK I done everything but will not do Astro Orbitor again seemed like it was going faster than other spinners EPCOT Not attractions but never have ate in Canada or France , Studios Frozen Sing Along never had a chance yet but plan to next trip ( have a love for Anna she is my #3 Princess ) AK Never have ate at Yak & Yeti

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom