What current attractions have you never experienced, despite having been to WDW?

Phineas

Original Poster
I thought it might be interesting to discuss this-I've been to WDW 15-20 times in my lifetime, but there are a couple attractions I've actually never taken the time to experience. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I'll go first:

Impressions de France [Or any of the World Showcase movies, for that matter]: Despite adoring the musical score, and listening to it often, no one in my family has ever wanted to go see it with me, so I've passed it by each visit. We'll be going for 10 days in September, and I fully plan to rectify that.

Monsters Inc Laugh Floor/Turtle Talk with Crush: This might be slighting both, but I've never gone to either of these, thinking (maybe unfairly) that they're skippable, more kid-focused attractions (even though Monsters is my personal favorite Pixar film). But again, a 10 day trip might give me that needed push to go ahead and experience both.

Flippin'Flounder

WS movies and the Frozen Sing-A-Long. I also went to WDW when WoL and TLS were still open, but never rode them.

Or Captain EO

Last edited:

belledream

It was Captain EO but I made myself see it last year and very much regretted it.

The only thing I can think of is Disney Junior Live on Stage.

By the way, the WS movies are good! China's is pretty spectacular. :)

Phineas

Original Poster
I've avoided Mission:Space and RnRC like the plague. Not a fan of loops and don't think my equilibrium could take M:S, even the green version.
In my opinion, M: S is completely forgettable. Rode it once when it just opened: felt like death all day, with that kind of headache afterwards that only goes away after sleeping. Space is a great theme, but I feel like they should have gone with a more universally-appealing approach. A space-themed dark ride would/could be amazing.

As a roller coaster fan, RnRC is-alright. If there's a >15 minute wait, I'll go for it. If not, well...I'm not too upset for missing it.

orlando678-

Impressions de France, Reflections of China, The Barnstormer, Disney Junior Live, does Festival of Fantasy count as an ATTRACTion?

orlando678-

Yeah we waited in line for like 2 minutes while th full wait time was 30 minutes but we saw that the Walt Disney World Railroad arrived so we left the line and boarded the steam train. When we returned to Fantasyland station it was 40 minutes and we had a fast pass for the Tomorrowland Speedway so we didn't ride it.

Phineas

Original Poster
Yeah we waited in line for like 2 minutes while th full wait time was 30 minutes but we saw that the Walt Disney World Railroad arrived so we left the line and boarded the steam train. When we returned to Fantasyland station it was 40 minutes and we had a fast pass for the Tomorrowland Speedway so we didn't ride it.
Understandable, it's definitely not worth a 30-40 minute wait.

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Peter Pan's Flight (it was under refurbishment during our last two trips.)
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (opened after our last trip)
Tangled bathroom (it might have been open already on our last trip but I missed it. Looking forward to seeing the lanterns at night on our next trip... Tangled is one of my favourites!
Mission Space, Test Track Soarin, Maelstrom, RNR, ToT, Space Mountain, EE, Dinosaur... (I haven't done these because I have motion sickness :depressed:)
I also missed meeting Eeyore last trip (not sure if characters count)... didn't realize he meets during the MNSSHP... and not interested in breakfast at the crystal palace. So I am going to make sure I get a picture at the MNSSHP in September!
I have never bothered with the Hall or Presidents... or any movie in the World Showcase either...

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Stitch's Great Escape, Dumbo, Barnstormer, Turtle Talk, Wildlife Express Train, Prince Charming Carousel, and probably many more.

Disney4family

MK - Stitch (saw the Alien version -not in the mood for the Stitch version)
EP - China movie, new Canada movie, Captain EO (no desire even if it's the only thing left in Futureworld)
HS - anything Frozen (such a tedious movie), American Idol (when everyone's super, then no one will be - The Incredibles)
AK - Kali River Rapids, Nemo: The Musical

The Tuna

Tom Sawyer Island, Liberty Belle Riverboat, World Showcase movies, American Adventure which I have promised I will go check out this time, Little mermaid show and Disney Junior Live which I will be forced to watch now that I have a daughter, Never gone to Rafiki's either in DAK but i think that one is changing this trip as well.

Reasons are a lack of interest in TSI and LBR, World showcase movies made me puke as a kid, AA...well I'm not American so didn't have any interest but reliable people on here had said it is worth a check out so I will..plus we went to the hall of presidents for the first time in a decade and we loved it. I am a huge American History Buff. LM and DJL I have no interest in as, mostly because Disney Junior is on in my house every waking moment, and Rafiki's just doesnt appeal but the kids and missus want to go so i am well outvoted.

JohnD

Impressions de France, Reflections of China, The Barnstormer, Disney Junior Live, does Festival of Fantasy count as an ATTRACTion?

I can understand not going to Reflections of China since you have to stand. For me, I love Impressions for the movie anyway. But I would treat this as an occasion to get off your feet and sit in A/C for 30 minutes, ala American Adventure, Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress, and even Universe of Energy.

UofMGuy423

MK - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (opened after our last trip)
EPCOT - Turtle Talk
HS - American Idol
AK - Jammin' Jungle Parade

wdwfan757

I've knocked out everything that appears on the park maps except for...

EPCOT: Circle of Life, Reflections of China
AK: Triceratops Spin

sfeinst

Only two existing rides for me.
Kali River Rapids - I just don't want to walk around the park soaked.
Little Mermaid - new one in Fantasyland. But to be accurate, I did ride it at California Adventure.

jensenrick

MK - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (opened after our last trip)

Same with me, although I hope to remedy that this coming trip. The funny part is- we had to switch our plans and go to Epcot on Saturday and MK on Sunday, because there were no FPs for SDMT on Saturday. But at least I know I've got one for Sunday.

JohnHangen

American Adventure - been inside the America pavilion, just never saw AA. Off topic, but I'd also like to finally do the hoop deep do review sometime.

UofMGuy423

Same with me, although I hope to remedy that this coming trip. The funny part is- we had to switch our plans and go to Epcot on Saturday and MK on Sunday, because there were no FPs for SDMT on Saturday. But at least I know I've got one for Sunday.

Having not been to WDW since March, 2013 (we went to DLR this year), it took me a second to figure out how you would know there wouldn't be any fast passes on Saturday for your upcoming trip. I should add on to my original post that I have yet to experience the Fastpass+/Magicband attraction!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom