What costume are you wearing to MNSSHP

Our kids will be pirates-DD will be captain Jack (she loves him:)), and we think our son will be captain hook. Hubby and I haven't decided if we are going to dress up, but I think we just may be generic pirates to keep with the kids.

What days will you be there? We'll be there from Oct. 3-13th. If we see you we'll be sure to say Hi. I also just purchased a wdwmagic tshirt so if anyone sees us lurking about, be sure to say HI!!!!:wave:

pinkrose

My daughter is dressing as Tinkerbell. My DH, DS, and myself will probably just wear Halloween shirts. My DS has not wanted to dress up in years.

alexaveryq

We are going on Oct. 4. My younger daughter will be Minnie Mouse and my older daughter will be Hannah Montana (I'm lucky because I'm only spending about $10 to pull both of these off--we have a "Minnie" dress from a dance recital, we're borrowing Minnie ears, I found a HM-ish wig at W-M for $6, and I'm buying an iron-on transfer of the H-M logo for a tank top. The rest of that costume will be clothes we already have). My husband and I won't dress up, but he does have a tee that says "It's not the Jedi way" that he'll probably wear.

csm7030

We are going on Halloween. Not that there won't already be a million, but my wife is going as Cinderella and I am going as Captain Jack. My mother-in-law is going as a pumpkin and my father-in-law as a can of beer. We don't know what my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, niece, and nephews will be wearing yet. The kids don't even know that we are going yet, so we can't really talk a lot about it.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I will be going as Captain Jack Sparrow again this year.

P1030668.jpg

MattyFresh

Our kids will be pirates-DD will be captain Jack (she loves him:)), and we think our son will be captain hook. Hubby and I haven't decided if we are going to dress up, but I think we just may be generic pirates to keep with the kids.

What days will you be there? We'll be there from Oct. 3-13th. If we see you we'll be sure to say Hi. I also just purchased a wdwmagic tshirt so if anyone sees us lurking about, be sure to say HI!!!!:wave:
I will be at the world from the Oct. 3-9, and will be at MNSSHP on the 4th. Not sure if we will dress up or not. We have talked about it, but can't come up with anything inexpensive that we want to do.

Brian_WDW74

It's not terribly original, but I'll probably wear the pirate costume I wore to the P&PP. Might as well get a little more use out of it. :)

yensidtlaw1969

I decided to be very original :)hammer: ), so I'm going as Captain Jack Sparrow (see avatar). I spent too much time and money getting that costume together, so when I was able to secure a ticket for September 14th I knew I'd have to wear it.

-Yensid "AAAAAHHH MY TRIP IS NEXT WEEK!!!!1!!1!!!111!ONE!!LOL!LOL!LOLZZZZZ1!! . . . :lookaroun "tlaw1969

Cmdr_Crimson

Although I'll be going during the 2008 MNSSHP. I'm going 2 nights. I will bring Cosplaying to the Magic Kindgom as Edward Elrich The Fullmetal Alchemist and One of my own design based upon my user name Commander Crimson.:D

Brian_WDW74

Are we talking Adam West era Batman, or Michael Keaton era Batman?

Good question. One of Disney's guidelines for costumes is:

"Costumes should be child-friendly and not obtrusive or offensive"

The Adam West costume might be okay. The Michael Keaton/Val Kilmer/George Clooney/Christian Bale versions would be too scary for small children.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom