What costume are you wearing to MNSSHP

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I decided to be very original :)hammer: ), so I'm going as Captain Jack Sparrow (see avatar). I spent too much time and money getting that costume together, so when I was able to secure a ticket for September 14th I knew I'd have to wear it.

-Yensid "AAAAAHHH MY TRIP IS NEXT WEEK!!!!1!!1!!!111!ONE!!LOL!LOL!LOLZZZZZ1!! . . . :lookaroun "tlaw1969
I feel your pain, I just threw another $100 into mine last week. I think I will be wearing this thing until I am 60.:lol:

we will be going Oct 8, and while my 15 yr old has decided not to dress up my 12 yr old has changed his costume many times since weve started planning our trip but has settled on his all time favorite guitarist Angus Young from AC/DC. So if you see a young boy in a schoolboy uniform with a blowup guitar followed by parents in N.O Saints shirts that will be us say Hello! :wave:

bgraham34

I am just going to wear a Hawaiian shirt. Anything more than that and I will sweet to death, plus we are going to Ohana's before that for dinner.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
we will be going Oct 8, and while my 15 yr old has decided not to dress up my 12 yr old has changed his costume many times since weve started planning our trip but has settled on his all time favorite guitarist Angus Young from AC/DC. So if you see a young boy in a schoolboy uniform with a blowup guitar followed by parents in N.O Saints shirts that will be us say Hello! :wave:
The funny thing is that your son will more than likely be taller than the real Angus Young!

bryPOD

I was thinking of wearing more of a Batman the animated series era costume. Would be fun to just have a picture of Batman and Mickey Mouse side by side....

Also: can somebody delete the post above mine with "discount cigarettes" advertised... thanks.

marinoalulema

Account Suspended
costume

we are going on sept 14th, the first night and i will be jack skellington
i shave my head anyway so we are doing up the makeup and hopefully, if it is chilly, wearing all black
or else i will be jack on vacation in shorts

margtvl

We will be going on Halloween. My son is going as Hook & I wanted to go as Mr. Smee. Anyone have any ideas where I can find a blue & white striped shirt?

sissa216

we decided on a theme this year....it's hard to find something 12 people can all do, so we'll all be wearing 1950's clothes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom