What CD Is In Your Player Right Now?

mandib

From Under the Cork Tree by Fall Out Boy. <3 I can't stop listening to it. I quote lyrics. It's getting pretty sickening. I really should change cds but I just can't. Oh well.

Lil'mermaid

mandib said:
From Under the Cork Tree by Fall Out Boy. <3 I can't stop listening to it. I quote lyrics. It's getting pretty sickening. I really should change cds but I just can't. Oh well.

I love it too! Im sooo glad that I have it on my mp3 player, or I'd have worn it out by now! I have lyrics from "Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner" among others in my AIM info.

Gotta love the long song titles that are totally irrelevent to the rest of the song.

Dizknee_Phreek

objr said:
I have Audioslave's newest cd in the the player as I type this up
My sister got the new one for her birthday today. It's not bad! I think I actually like their debut better, though. I'm not one for crazy, electric guitar solos (unless it's Buckethead) and, of course, there was one in almost every song on the new cd. Ah well...it still has some great songs though. Be Yourself, Your Time Has Come, Out of Exile, and Yesterday to Tomorrow are my absolute favorites.
I do wish Chris would come out with another solo cd, though...Euphoria Morning is so amazing!

WDWFREAK53

I have 6 in my car...

1. Rascal Flatts - Feels Like Today
2. U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
3. Keane - Hopes & Fears
4. Rob Thomas - Something to Be
5. Def Leppard - The Definitive Collection (Disc 1)
6. Keith Anderson - Three Chord Country and American Rock n Roll

Who listens to cd's anymore? cough iPOD cough hehe.

Lil'mermaid

I just got Fall Out Boy's "Take This to Your Grave". So far so good.

Freaky, "Something to Be" is such a good album. I have "This is How a Heart Breaks" as my ringer on my cell.

Aurora_25

Currently on my iPod:

Spamalot the Musical (good stuff- especially at work when I need the humor...)
and
Five For Fighting

pisco

In the CD player in my truck I have a CD that I burned with Youth & Young Manhood and Aha, Shake Heartache. Both by Kings of Leon.

On the iPod in my car I have been listening to Abarat, Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom