What Castle would Disney use for the third US resort

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
My vote goes to Beast and Belles castle and if they were to add some other regal homes of other royalty like they have in Florida's Fantasyland I would like to see Aladdin's & Jasmines Castle, Elsa's Ice Palace, and King Triton's underwater coral behemoth!

I'm in agreement. A Beast's Castle, a real one, not the fake thing atop BOG. :)

Glasgow

This adheres best to the current corporate mantra I think

White_Castle_logo.svg

lunchbox1175

Tokyo - Cinderella Castle (Clone of MK's)
Paris - LeChâteau de la Belle au Bois Dormant (Sleeping Beauty)
Hong Kong - Sleeping Beauty Castle (Clone of DL's)

I myself would have liked to have seen Rapunzel's Parents Castle made...I find it to be pretty impressive..
castle1.jpg
I agree, I think Rapunzels would be the best one, especially if the entire park looked like this.

BuddyThomas

Geez, when I posted a thread wondering about a possible third U.S. park, everyone acted like that idea was crazier than a barrel of monkeys. And now you are all ready to build the castle?

;)

Anyway, since Disney is going crazy over their ridiculously high Frozen profits right now, and they are planning an attraction, a sequel, and a Broadway musical, I would assume that this Phantom third park would need to have Elsa's castle.

Cesar R M

Just like the one at MK, right? :rolleyes:
they can build it even bigger, shinnier! grandier!
50 themed lined potties!. the walls lined in copper and with tablet holders.. so you can have a business conference as you do your own business!

Geez, when I posted a thread wondering about a possible third U.S. park, everyone acted like that idea was crazier than a barrel of monkeys. And now you are all ready to build the castle?

;)

Anyway, since Disney is going crazy over their ridiculously high Frozen profits right now, and they are planning an attraction, a sequel, and a Broadway musical, I would assume that this Phantom third park would need to have Elsa's castle.
they probably go for the ICE type castle and not Arendelle's.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Here is my drawing of Beauty and the Beast Castle for a Disney theme park I created on the Imagineer forum. Basically, this is modeled after Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Paris, with a number of modifications, such as the domed ballroom from the movie.

BeautyandtheBeastCastledrawing2.jpg

Wow, that is beautiful. Gets my vote!

AndyS2992

Here is my drawing of Beauty and the Beast Castle for a Disney theme park I created on the Imagineer forum. Basically, this is modeled after Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Paris, with a number of modifications, such as the domed ballroom from the movie.

BeautyandtheBeastCastledrawing2.jpg
This is too much like Disneyland Paris's castle for my taste since the only difference is the ballroom to the side and it doesn't resemble the castle in the movie at all, not that the others do but still. Needs much more modifications eg the top spire needs to resemble the weird bit on the top of Beast's castle.

7575130132_2e4940a695_o.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom