What can go wrong on Summit Plummet?

Nemo14

Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong nothing can go wrong

DisneyPrincess5

I am mortified of heights and that's my biggest fear on these types of water slides.
Yep me too.

I'm sure not much could go wrong if the directions are followed-or should I say that I would hope and think Disney wouldn't create something with such liability.

But I'll never find out! Too freaky for my liking.

Otterhead

I've ridden Summit Plummet and Humunga Cowabunga plenty of times, and they're scary as heck but unless you try really, really hard, nothing will go wrong. Just a wedgie.

The one I'm more afraid of is the Slush Gusher. It's really easy to go airborne on those hills!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
My big fear about Summit Plummet was always that I'd stand in line with my kids for an hour and then have them chicken out.
It was the exact opposite for me...My son was scared the whole time ( I was hoping he would chicken out) then he muscles through the fear and I'm shamed into having to go down it.

There's nothing to fear. You'll live. A wedgie, some water up your snout..maybe.... but that's about all that's going to happen to you. Good luck.

Figmentation

I've ridden Summit Plummet and Humunga Cowabunga plenty of times, and they're scary as heck but unless you try really, really hard, nothing will go wrong. Just a wedgie.

The one I'm more afraid of is the Slush Gusher. It's really easy to go airborne on those hills!

Crushin' Gusher at TL is also more scary to me. Even though the nets are there to keep you from flying out, the way the water shoots you at each hill launches you hard.

I'm more or less sore after each ride.

Summit Plummet.... the only thing you'll deal with most of the time is a major wedgie or loose clothing flying off.

emarie13

The worst wedgie I've ever experienced. My rear end was sore for a little bit after that one. Needless to say once was enough for me.

prfctlyximprct

Hey, at least it's not this! Action Park, NJ LOL

nrhpwzup4bdnwm8308ia.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom