What brings a tear to your eye?

PaisleyMF

I am writing and crying a river. This thread make me realize (once again) how much i love Disney and what a wonderful experience i have each and everytime.

But what brings more tears is always always seen the Castle for the first time in the Trip. The music of RoE specially We Go On (is and anthem for me now). Seen all the kids and how they faces glow. The music loops around the park.

Golden Dream from the American Adventure (both the entrance loop from Epcot + the Song)

Seen the cue area of MuppetVision 3D (love been able to relive my childhood with the Muppets).

On the Plane Back as i Play in my iPod / WalkMan / CD Player (or whatever i am using on that trip) Remember The Magic (WDW 25th Theme Song).

I.M.Fearless

Okay, last night there. Always the Magic Kingdom. Always watching the fireworks. I make it through the fireworks alright (usually). Then we walk back up Main Street U.S.A., and just as we almost leave, we all look back at the castle one last time.....

:cry:

Never fails. In that one moment I tend to think about everything that has happened in my life since the last time we did that. Even the times where there was only 8 weeks between trips (I was lucky) an awful lot happens. So, the combination of being waaaay too tired (always makes me so emotional in the first place; I'm even having trouble doing this now :eek: ) and a lot going through my mind makes me just break down.

diddy_mouse

definitely have to say "Wishes." as one of my top choices. the first time i saw it was on the day i got engaged, so sitting with my fiance (a Disney newbie) watching the nighttime magic definitely got me all misty.

some more tears of joy....
- seeing "the sign" and knowing i am 'home'
- the end of Fantasmic! and "Wishes"
- walking into POFQ for the first time on the trip
- seeing the castle for the first time
- seeing SSE at night (not sure why, but just the lights and how pretty everything looks, along with the area music)
- hearing anything in the area music from Tarzan, "Part of Your World" or "Beauty and the Beast" :eek:

aeillill said:
psst...I can just think about going and I start shedding a tear. I watched the Walt Disney biography last week and I just started balling in the middle of it, I felt like such an idiot, I was so glad I was alone in my room.

lol im right there with you dont worry your not the only one we can all cry together

Yukinon

Original Poster
My mom and I started crying this afternoon getting packed lol we just can't believe that we are really going!!! Too much!! Can't wait!!

CaptainMichael

Wishes on the last evening of the trip, especially during the part where "When You Wish Upon a Star" is played as fireworks soar above Cinderella Castle.

Also the Cast Members waving with the Mickey hands and holding signs saying "See Ya Real Soon".

And Mickey waving good bye/good night as you leave the Magic Kingdom at night.

there are 2 many things to count, but i tear up when watchin carousel of progress and same with mickey's philarmagic, and seeing the signs gettin closer to wdw world... even seeing a palm tree means that i am in FL so i know its awesome from there

DisneyFan 2000

SpectroMagic really gets me. I don't cry easily, but you will see a dumb kinda smile on my face whenever I experience something again for the first time at WDW. :)

dixiegirl

PaisleyMF said:
I am writing and crying a river. This thread make me realize (once again) how much i love Disney and what a wonderful experience i have each and everytime.

But what brings more tears is always always seen the Castle for the first time in the Trip. The music of RoE specially We Go On (is and anthem for me now). Seen all the kids and how they faces glow. The music loops around the park.

Golden Dream from the American Adventure (both the entrance loop from Epcot + the Song)

Seen the cue area of MuppetVision 3D (love been able to relive my childhood with the Muppets).

On the Plane Back as i Play in my iPod / WalkMan / CD Player (or whatever i am using on that trip) Remember The Magic (WDW 25th Theme Song).

ok now i have "we go on song " in my head and yes a tear came to my eyes,

god i miss remember the magic...well at least i can drive around and listen tio it..

Nut4Disney

We just got back last week, and this time it was seeing the opening of the MK, when the train pulls in, and they say the spiel and sing the "Good Morning Song".

SonofStellaJack

Gets me every time. . .

I'm a patriot. . .a BIG patriot. They say TRUE love is that love you feel even though you can recognize the faults. . .well then, I truly love my country.

That being said. . .

I tear up every time the singers at the American Hall in World Showcase end their show with the National Anthem. . .and during Flag Retreat in the Magic Kingdom.

And oh yeah. . .on my most recent trip, I had the pleasure of conversing with Bob the Piano Player at Port Orleans Riverside between sets and mentioned that I my family had 'skipped a year' coming to WDW while I was in Afghanistan, and at the end of his show, as he was acknowledging everyone in the room, mentioning where they were from, he said, "...and back home from Afghansistan..." and introduced me. The overwhelming response from the crowd was very stirring.

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Besides the fact the I am bawling my eyes out at the moment, the two things that get me every time are Illuminations, I've probably seen it a hundred times and still cry every time, and the sign when leaving property that says "See Ya Real Soon!".

I need to go get a tissue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom