What attractions have you fallen asleep in?

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I know after getting up at 3am to catch a 6am flight, going all day, and getting into the room after midnight, and waking up again at 5am for an 8am breakfast reservation, by the end of day 2 I can be pretty tired (was that a run-on or what?). Anyways, what attractions have you slept through? Monarails, buses, and Boat Ferries don't count. Nor do benches. American Adventure gets me every time. I also don't mind a mid-day coast through IASW.

sbkline

On our honeymoon, my wife was falling asleep in the Hall of Presidents. But I, personally, have never slept through an attraction.

Ciciwoowoo

I was pretty tired on our last trip, and I sort of nodded off in Spaceship Earth... It was probably the second or third time that day we rode it.

As a child: Hall of Presidents, American Adventure, The Land, Spaceship Earth, Little Mermaid, Sounds Dangerous, and 20,000 Leagues

Now as a 23 year old: Hall of Presidents...and I'm pretty sure if I were to venture to the Land and if 20,000 were still around, I'd still be out:animwink:

swimmom

I have dozed off in most every dark theater and Spaceship Earth. We usually have a very early departure flight and I'm usually up until about 1:00 or 2:00 a.m. finishing laundry/packing. So I'm staring my trip very sleep deprived and we pretty much go non-stop with little time for catching up on sleep - expect in dark theaters. :snore:

Rora

I've always loved the Hall of Presidents. But I find more and more that I go in there just for an air condition break/nap. Same goes for the American adventure.

Vernonpush

I've nodded off for a few seconds in American Adventure, Impressions de France, and Hall of Presidents. Comfy seats in an air-conditioned dark theatre will do that, after a day of walking in the heat.

Ella's Mommy

Ellen's Universe of Energy!! My boyfriend and I were leaning on each other and I just feel asleep. The next thing I know my mom was waking us at the end of the ride.

erasure fan1

I have never fallen asleep in any ride or attraction but my wife and her dad have on universe of energy and American adventure.

Ayeembored

I fell asleep once on this years trip.

Lights Motors Action... :snore:

And jumped out of my seat and had my two daughters laughing their heads off at me when an explosion at the end woke me up.:eek:

*sigh* I could have used a few more minutes, too.

I could have easily fallen asleep on Spaceship Earth but since i am still young i only let my dad nod off during the ride. he falls asleep inside any boring dark theatre

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom