What attractions do you skip in WDW?

gspin2k1

Is there a place I can find reviews on attractions to find out if they are truly just for kids or not. I.E. some kid rides like the ones in fantasy land are easy to appreciate even as adults. But others not so much. I got my first WDW trip coming up and some attractions like Turtle talk with Crush, Circle of Life, Finding Nemo Musical I'm a little iffy about. i.e. I went to the Tiki Room in Disney Land and wish I could get my 20 minutes back to spend somewhere else in the park lol. Nothing wrong with the attraction just wasn't my cup of tea and we were locked in there.

~G

stevieg639

Is there a place I can find reviews on attractions to find out if they are truly just for kids or not. I.E. some kid rides like the ones in fantasy land are easy to appreciate even as adults. But others not so much. I got my first WDW trip coming up and some attractions like Turtle talk with Crush, Circle of Life, Finding Nemo Musical I'm a little iffy about.

Well those three attractions, that you just named are amazing for both children and adults. However, as for a place for reviews it is hard to say. I am not a fan of reviewing attractions because everyone's taste is very different, especially Disney attractions. Each attraction has special meaning for each person and there really is no way to review that. I am not sure of a review type for that, but I would say, take their reviews with a grain of salt. What you may consider good may not be for someone else. I hope that kind of helps you as you come down to the world. Enjoy your trip :wave:

njDizFan

Is there a place I can find reviews on attractions to find out if they are truly just for kids or not. I.E. some kid rides like the ones in fantasy land are easy to appreciate even as adults. But others not so much. I got my first WDW trip coming up and some attractions like Turtle talk with Crush, Circle of Life, Finding Nemo Musical I'm a little iffy about. i.e. I went to the Tiki Room in Disney Land and wish I could get my 20 minutes back to spend somewhere else in the park lol. Nothing wrong with the attraction just wasn't my cup of tea and we were locked in there.

~G
that's the joy of exploring the parks. And yes it is true that it almost impossible to rate attractions, each person will have a completely different take on the same attraction.
While some adults may skip Snow White or the Carousel, I wouldnt miss them etc..

sublimesting

Wow, at first I was thinking, how can you people skip stuff?!!! Then I started thinking, well, maybe I skip one or two. Here's my list

AK:
Kali River
Primeivel Whirl
Tricerotops Spin

MK:

Dumbo
Magic Carpet

EPCOT:
Turtle Talk
Sometimes skip the country movies

HS:

Backlot Studio Tour
Sounds Dangerous
Stunt Show
Animation Studio

Last year we skipped: indiana Jones, Dinosaur, Backlot, Impressions de France and Chinca (meant to see it though as I never did before)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom