What attraction do you wish was still around that you could experience with your children/SO?

Heppenheimer

Original Imagination.

Also in 10 years, I could picture a lot of people saying Splash Mountain in response to a similar question.
Not just the Imagination ride, but all the stuff upstairs (although some of that technology may have dated itself) and one of the 3D movies in the theater. I'd prefer Magic Journeys, mostly because the witch scene usually caught everyone by surprise, especially the toddlers and preschoolers in the audience.

I barely remember it, but I wish I could have seen Mickey Mouse Revue with my son, because he quite simply is a Mickey Mouse fanatic, and as far as I know, this attraction was the only time Disney has attempted a truly Animatronic version of the mouse.

Heppenheimer

Hands down without a doubt no questions asked... 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
While not my favorite attraction ever, Disney Imagineers really hit it out of the park with those submarine designs. Very faithful to the movie (at least on the outside), but still functional for what the ride required. I mean, look at that beautiful proto-Steampunk design:

aet291053LARGE-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom