What attraction do you wish was still around that you could experience with your children/SO?

ThemeParkJunkee

I was fortunate enough to have visited Epcot when Horizons, Body Wars, Cranium Command and the original Imagination were offered with my youngest two children. Too bad That can never happen again.

Inspired Figment

Journey Into Your Imagination, and not just the ride but the whole pavilion. 20,000 Leagues also. Two high quality rides that were different...not just screens or mild coasters.
I think you mean just ‘Journey Into Imagination’. ‘Your’ Imagination was the ‘99-01 version without Dreamfinder & Figment

montyz81

Horizons

Really original EPCOT. It bums me out my kids can't experience it.
No doubt about it! The greats are all gone (Imagination, Horizons, WoM, UoE). I just wonder if Zack Riddley really knows what Epcot Center was all about. He keeps making statements that the guardians' thing is bringing back true Epcot. Even more of a mess now than before.

Inspired Figment

No doubt about it! The greats are all gone (Imagination, Horizons, WoM, UoE). I just wonder if Zack Riddley really knows what Epcot Center was all about. He keeps making statements that the guardians' thing is bringing back true Epcot. Even more of a mess now than before.
I honestly think he does… but the problem also is, he has to make current management’s vision sound good and get their approval in what he posts. Hence why there’s such a huge culture clash/disconnect in the present vs past.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom