What attraction do you wish was still around that you could experience with your children/SO?

KBLovedDisney

Horizons and World of Motion

I married an engineer who loves all things mechanical and technological, past present and future. He would have loved those rides. I watch them on occasion on YouTube, but it is nothing like seeing it in person.

tl77

more than anything else this
E1k4OCPWQAQnj7K.jpg

Major Havoc

I loved the original Carousel of Progress as seen in DL. As a kid I was not only fascinated by the show, but the moving building as well. The replacement was never quite te same. Especially missed the Epcot model at the end.

Shadowgate

20k leagues under the sea as much for it general appearance in the park and how cool it looked at night! For Epcot it is Horizons. For none ride it would be Adventure Club which my daughter saw when she was 4 but would love now that she is nearly 21!

One of my favorite experiences was to ride it’s a small world with my mom (and my children), who has fond memories of experiencing this ride for the first time during the 1964 World’s Fair with her mother.

What is an attraction that no longer exists that you are sad you can never experience with your children or significant others?
Mr Toads wild ride! It was so zany kids of all ages loved it! Good thing it was replaced with boring bouncy honey jars! Wish Disney would add more and not substitute one for the other!

Heppenheimer

Anyone else remember SMRT-1?

780w-463h_101217_fanniversary-fav-epcot-animatronics-7-300x178.jpg

As a 7 year old, I was convinced Disney had developed a mind-reading technology (probably for the best that they didn't!), until my much smarter older brother broke down the math on how the game worked.

Still, it would be nice to see the look on my son's face when SMRT-1 performs his little magic trick.

tanc

Great movie ride, although for a soon to be removed would be Splash Mountain.

Snow White's Scary adventures too. Very sad that it was removed.

World_Showcase_Lover007

Splash Mountain is my favorite ride, and I’m disappointed that it is changing. But a bittersweet memory will be that I was able to take my four year old daughter on it before the re-theme. She barely made the height requirement.

She loved it and calls it her favorite ride now. She won’t remember it when she grows older but I’ll tell her all about it and we’ll have the pictures and videos. It was the best way possible to give it one last ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom