What Attraction Do You Hate The Most?

WDWManic

Original Poster
Mine would have to be It's A Small World or Swiss Family Treehouse, they should plow those down and make roller coasters!

Scooter

I don't "HATE" anything at WDW.

However, having said that...I won't EVER ride Primevil Whirl again.

that thing actually HURT me when I rode it. I had sore ribs for 3 days. :(

rocketman23

Let's see... ummm... Pooh!

Attachments

• toadkiller.jpg
    toadkiller.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 552

kal1484

that's a great picture rocketman!! hehe

I don't "hate" anything, but i dislike a lot of rides, only cuz they are toooo scary for me....i'd list em, but i might be here all day...

Debbie

Originally posted by grizzlyhall

Pixie Dust, of course.

I won't go into it, unless you really want me to...

I have one rolled in case you need it Grizz:kiss:
My least favorite and try to avoid attraction is the Tiki Birds.

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Originally posted by grizzlyhall

Pixie Dust, of course.

I won't go into it, unless you really want me to...
I know why.

But let me ask you this, I've been curious. If TT had been built as an entirely new attraction, with it's own building and not replacing an old ride, would you like it?

I know you hate it because it replaced WoM, but I'm just curious if that's the only reason, or if you just hate the ride as a whole, period.

Maria

I was really avoiding this negative thread, but since I´m soooo bored now and the forums are not moving, I checked it and will have to post here....

I have two least favorite attractions : Country Bears Jamboree and Cranium Command. For me, seen them once is enough... :animwink:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Way to go Grizzly. I never thought of it that way! RIP WoM. ::sings "It's fun to be free"::

My *least favorite* would have to be The Universe of Energy. I love the Dinosaurs part, but I hate having to watch all those movies. BORING! :snore:

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
I always loved WoM, but I do like Test Track as well.

But thanks for the clarifications. I knew the minor reasons, but I wanted to get the whys and what-fors. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom