What are your "Must-do's?"

sacrosby

Nevermind 'Stacey', what are *your* must-do's?
I have a sweet tooth, so every time I visit WDW I have to try at least 2 new cupcakes. :p I also have to get a new HM tshirt.
What about you guys?

petey

Two things really. What better way to start a trip but a visit to "The Dead Zone", why the Haunted Mansion but of course. Second a trip to AKL (also known as The Home Of The Dome) Zebra Domes, of course!!!

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

It took me a second to figure out what "'Nevermind Stacy' " meant. o_O

We have too many "to do's" on our list. It is almost monotonous anymore.

1. Never do a park on day one. We just go to DTD and then off property to an outlet shop, then back to the resort to swim.
  2. We always go to Chef Mickey's for our first full day's breakfast.
  3. We always go to Cinderella's Royal Breakfast for our last full day's breakfast.
  4. We always eat at Casey's Corner for our first park lunch.
  5. On day one we rent a boat and go out on the lake in DTD to eat.
There are many more, but I would be typing all day. Maybe sometime soon I can talk the family into mixing it up a little. :(

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Nevermind 'Stacey', what are *your* must-do's?
I have a sweet tooth, so every time I visit WDW I have to try at least 2 new cupcakes. :p I also have to get a new HM tshirt.
What about you guys?

Hee hee Ahhh Stacy! I can hear her now "unt beer?" :) We must have said that 100 times while there!!!!

lets see - our Must Do's?

This is the each year list:
Epcot - First night dinner at Rose & Crown (8 year stretch @Crush Dude!), Soarin' and Maelstrom
MK - Haunted Mansion, Pirates, and Dole Whip
AK - Jalepeno Pretzel, Safari and Expedition Everest
DHS - Tower of Terror, Toy Story Mania and Rockin' Roller Coaster

However our next trip Must Do's?
Epcot - stroll more, sit more, interact with Cast Members more
AK - find D'Vine, stroll more, interact with Cast Members more
MK - stroll more, sit more, Wishes (seriously - didn't get a chance to see the whole thing this past trip)
DHS - Mary Poppins and Penguin Character Palooza, starring Rolls, stroll more

I need to slow down our next trip.

Upvote 0

jenluvswdw

Must do Haunted Mansion. I have always done that ride the first day since I was a child. I also must eat breakfast at Crystal Palace. It always puts me in a cheery mood.

Upvote 0

sacrosby

Original Poster
hahahahahah I knew EXACTLY who you meant when I saw this...is that sad?

Anyway, Splash Mountain and to ride the monorail and, recently, dine at Rainforest Cafe :)
:) Ironically, it's my name too. And no, its not sad.. they're still running that on the tv. I turn it on and then wander away to do other stuff and it runs 2-3 times before I realize its still on. Lol

Upvote 0

bigorangeandy

We always have to get get tee shirts for the 4 of us. We have a hard time finding a shirt that everyone can agree on. If its not the design, its the color, so we have at times gotten the same design, but two different colors.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

1. PotC...I must ride it at least once on every trip
2. While it's a newer must, getting at least 1-pre park opening something or other in MK
3. Trying a handful of new things
4. Another new must, but ordering some kind of special cake it a tradition I'm hoping to maintain

Upvote 0

luv

IASW
CoP
Space
Philharmagic
HM
Tiki Room

SE
Soarin
Figment
France movie
China movie
Maelstrom

ToT
RnRc
TGMR

Dinosaur
EE
ITTBAB
FotLK

Breakfast: cranberry waffle thing at Rainforest Cafe
Appetizer: beef Brewat rolls at Restaurant Marrakesh

Treats:
S'mores thing in America Pavilion
Pb&J shake from 50s Prime Time

I also love funnel cakes, but the line is always so long. Maybe once a year, I get one.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

First day first ride is always Spaceship Earth as is the last day, last ride as well. Always walk around World Showcase starting at Mexico. Last day always get a pearl in Japan. Always catch Off Kilter as many times as we can. Always ride Dinosaur in AK 2 times in a row and get a cookie in HS.

Upvote 0

SulleyanBoo

Wishes, Illuminations, at least ONE character picture, space mountain, and BTMRR, eat a Mickey's premium bar, stopping when you first walk into the magic kingdom and gawking over Cinderella's castle, find a new hidden mickey, TTA (tradition for my fiance and I) and last but not least, TO CHERISH EVERY MOMENT.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom