What are you thankful for from Disney?

Sped2424

Original Poster
So in honor of thanksgiving I decided we should do a little fun round of what are thankful for from Disney. (Please keep this thread light hearted and fun no need for snark of sarcasm we have other threads for that).

As for what I am thankful its Cinderella Castle covered in Ice. The Osborne family spectacle of lights. The cheery parks with two special Mice. And a brand new classic film with a nice Queen of Ice.

John

With all its warts and all of its problems I am still thankful for WDW. It has given me and my families memories and moments that will last a lifetime. I am thankful there was a man named Walt Disney. It wasn't all started with a mouse.....it started with him. I am thankful for WDW Magic.....as much as I bi*tch about WDW there is this place where weather we are a card carrying D&Ger or the worlds biggest snorter.....we all come to this place because we have one thing in common. Much like Thanksgiving dinner we cant pick our family. We all are a community. No matter what I care for you all.... Even the hillbillies...Lookin at you @Lee

Disvillain63

...the memories from my childhood, my children's early years, and now my grandchildren's visits...Pineapple Dole Whip Floats ... being able to visit the WDW resort almost anytime I want to (so, I guess I'm pretty thankful for my DH who supports my addiction;))

Figments Friend

I am thankful for EPCOT Center, and the creative team back then that made it happen.
'We Did It' !

Without experiencing that Park back in the day , i would indeed be a very different person today.

I am thankful for experiencing the Original 'Journey Into Imagination' attraction. It absolutely changed my life and steered me to my destiny.

Hard to imagine where i would be today if i never experienced that....

Thanks, TB

:)

As far as what i am thankful for today at WDW...

Thankful we still have the Peoplemover in all it's slow-moving glory.
Thankful we have had the Tropical Serenade returned to it's previous show state.
Thankful that 'The American Adventure' remains mostly untouched since it's beginnings ( minus the updated finale film ).
Some things need not be changed, 'updated', or 'enhanced'.

AllyInWonderland

Mad T Party :p

tumblr_miv2qyfgmY1rorjpqo1_1280.jpg

donaldtoo

Definitely the irreplaceable, Magical family memories. As well as our immediate family (myself, DW, and 3 DKiddos), on our July '12 trip we took youngest and oldest DD's BFF's as well as oldest DD's BF who then became her DFiance on that same trip by proposing to her in front of Cinderella Castle on her 21st birthday. On our trip this past June we also took both our niece and my MIL for their first trips ever. They still can't stop talking about it, and that's just fine with me. :)

Marc Gil

I am thankful for all the amazing memories that Walt Disney World has bestowed upon me. I am thankful for all the thousands of cast members who make it all possible, and I am especially thankful to the big man himself, Walt Disney. Without Walt, Walt Disney World would still be just an ordinary swamp in the middle of Florida.

HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING! I hope everyone had a great time yesterday! Good luck with the Black Friday shopping if anyone is participating! Be safe, and have fun! I'll be at the Magic Kingdom today! I'm getting ready as I type here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom