What are you most excited for in September 2007?

lilclerk

Who know when I'll get to see them in person, but I can't wait to hear what all the new changes to the Mansion are.

Cynderella

My honeymoon that starts next Sunday!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: . And it will be our first time at MNSSHP and we're going opening night!

Cole'sMom

Fall is my absolute favorite season! In 10 days we will be on a plane going home! I am most looking forward to the reopening of HM and MNSSHP on the 14th! I'm just excited for kicking back in general.

disneytopdog

Leaving in 13 days. Can't wait to see the Mansion. DW and I are taking mom mom with us for her first trip. So we are really excited about that.

I am excited about the HM and all the new stuff that was not opened last September(Nemo ride, Mexico boat ride, Nemo musical, new Canada film). Bummed about RnRRC and SE, but "oh well" something to look forward to for the next trip. Most excited about experiencing the resort and parks with a good friend who has always dreamed of going but never has. SEE YOU AT POFQ SEPT 16-22

doop

I'm very excited to see the changes made to the Haunted Mansion, even though I won't be able to see them for a while, just the fact that the Haunted Mansion is opening back up from a refurb is exciting.

dixiegirl

I purposely scheduled our trip on the 13th so we could be there the day HM opens. Its also the first time we will be going to MNSSHP. And its also my daughters (first trip) I'm almost 7 months preggo!!!!!

P.S. HM means Haunted Mansion:)

Ella's First Trip to WDW!!!<33333

OHH congrats on being prego!! Thats when the obsession starts I swear!! I went when I was 8 months prego( got the ok from dr) and I still was walking faster than my hubby and mother in -law---- Although I had " cankles " at the end of the day..My ankles got sooooooo swollen, but I had a blast , my oldest at the time was potty trained , but needed to "see' every bathroom which was ok because I needed to use one as well...Remember( which I'm sure you know) Drink lots of water!!! And don't forget to get that liitle one to be something special!!!! We had gotten my little one a mickey bear which they embroidered my daughter name on the bears bib..soo cute! Have a happy and heathy pregnancy.. it goes by too fast, tomrorrow is my oldest 7th birthday...and alll the years go by fast not just the first!!

Microcell

I am very excited to see my DS (age 7) and DD (age 6) faces when on Sept 27 they find our that our vacation is really in Disney and not in Kansas City. This trip is a total surprise and I can't wait!!!:zipit: :)

YOu used Kansas City as a fake destination???? YOu called that right, WDW will be so much more fun!!!:lol:

What I am looking forward to is eating at WDW, for free!!! Oh and Haunted Mansion, POTC, Buzz, oh just everything!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Shelby

I'm most looking forward to seeing the look on my daughter's face when we take her to Cinderella's Royal table for lunch on her 6th birthday!!! we arrive on her bday (9/27) and we'll be there until 10/5.

Kristamouse

EVERYTHING! DS 3 and DD 2 are Potty Trained, DH all to ourselves for a week, MNSSHP 9/21, free food, HM, Nemo, family bonding, HMMMM really most excitied for Dole Whips!!

WDWFigment

Definitely the Haunted Mansion's return...and the fact that it's only a month until October 1st, and some (hopefully) great announcements about EPCOT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom