What are you listening to?

tigsmom

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Are you talking about my brother?:confused:
Nah He`s not well rounded,He`s actually Quite Thin! :lol: I`m the one that`s WELL ROUNDED! :D

Wasn't talking about his physical appearance....:lol:

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by Lil'mermaid
She should know... she is one.

But I enjoy my wide range of friends. I have the football and westling team who are all really nice guys. The special kids, I am one. Most of my friends dont get along with some of the other groups but I am the freak, I get along with all of them!

It is so refreshing to hear a teenager with this point of view! I just hope that your views will rub off on your peers! You sound like a wonderful girl! Your mom should be proud :) I was like you in college (in hs, I was an artsy...small faction of the greasers..oh...it was an all girls Catholic school...I still suffer from the trauma :lol: ) I had friends who were frat boys, geeks, and punkers. They all hated each other...and I was always in the middle :lol: Suffice it to say I threw interesting parties! :lol:

tigsmom

right now I'm listening to the birds sing outside the window...I'm the only one up.(that and the dog whine for my biscoti)

tigsmom

The silence has been broken...daughter #2 just walked thru...is on the couch with her blankie. (and the dog got the the last of the biscotti...can't resist those eyes)

Lovecraft

I am sitting in a hotel room on business (bleh)
Listening to some Wagner peice on public radio... It's nice, I haven't heard this one before.

darthdarrel

I`m listening to Beloved by VNV Nation!:D
By the way Tigsmom lil mermaid probably couldn`t find that one song cause I spelled it wrong infact I went back and edited it.
it is Childs eternity by HOCICO! :) I`m not a big fan of HOCICO but I lOVE that song! :D another song I love that is instrumental is Born of the night by Midnight Syndicate!:sohappy:

guwag

I'm listening to Mambo No. 5 on Q92 here in Montréal, it was preceded by the Vengaboys earlier, I think that they're about 4 years behind England in terms of music :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom