What are you listening to?

strobe

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Right now I'm listening to Ain't Nuthin' but a G-Thang, baby by Snoop Doggy Dog and Dr. Dre :lol: (1, 2, 3 and to da 4, Snoop Doggy Dog and Dre is at the door :p )

DO NOT LAUGH at me, but I am listening to the classic album - 69 Boyz 199Quad. It's the one with tootsie rool on it. Don't ask me why - I haven't heard it in years, then the other day I found a brand new copy of the cd - still shrink wrapped - for 2 bucks. I bought it and have been listening to it ever since.

strobe

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
Listening to CSI. Just listening, not watching, since Im reading WDWMagic :)

I was watching that earlier, while listening to music, and programming PHP while flipping back and forth between this site. :D I don't know why I do that to myself, but I do... All of the time. :)

monorail256

Originally posted by tigsmom
the kids argue (again!)

2 princesses: free to a good home! :lol:
(just kidding)

I'm so happy that I have no younger siblings... it would be torture. I like QUIET. I hate kids screaming at each other. Hat eis such a strong word.. so lets use "dislike". :lol:

...Listening to Linkin Park

tigsmom

Originally posted by monorail256
I'm so happy that I have no younger siblings... it would be torture. I like QUIET. I hate kids screaming at each other. Hat eis such a strong word.. so lets use "dislike". :lol:

...Listening to Linkin Park

I hate....dislike kids screaming, too. When I put my headset on its time to leave mom alone. We call it "enhancing my calm".

10 points if you can name the movie its from.

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by strobe
I was watching that earlier, while listening to music, and programming PHP while flipping back and forth between this site. :D I don't know why I do that to myself, but I do... All of the time. :)

I used to do that to myself all the time. Now, I just concentrate on one thing at a time...I get more done that way!

Of course, here at work, I try not to concentrate on ANYTHING at ANY TIME :lol:

Wckd Queen

Oh, and Im listening to my officemate trying to get tickets for either the Dead or Dark Star...but then again, hes ALWAYS trying to get tickets for SOMETHING :lol:

Wckd Queen

My cranky, cantankerous office mate has LEFT FOR THE DAY!!

Im now listening to Cyndi Laupers "Twelve Deadly Cyns". After all, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDW*babe
I'm listening to "Senorita" by Justin Timberlake. :D

READY GUYS???

I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING'S HEATIN' UP...CAN I LEAVE WITH YOU

Ladies:

I don't know what I'm thinkin' bout...really leavin' with you

darthdarrel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
READY GUYS???

I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING'S HEATIN' UP...CAN I LEAVE WITH YOU

Ladies:

I don't know what I'm thinkin' bout...really leavin' with you

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...:lol:
I`m listening to Tempest in the Spark By Soil & Eclipse! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom