What are you listening to?

tigsmom

Ever since I read the thread "bags are packed" I've had a song stuck in my head...Leaving on a Jet Plane...by Peter, Paul and Mary. Got to find that record (yes, vinyl).

monorail256

Im listening to the Spice Girls "Holler"

...wait....
Did I just say that?! :brick: :brick:

Actually...:lol: I still think they are pretty good :lol:

guwag

<Thread Drift>
I like your latest Sig Tigsmom (Everyone seems normal until you get to know them), but don't forget that there are people that look really weird that have hearts of gold :)

tigsmom

Originally posted by guwag
<Thread Drift>
I like your latest Sig Tigsmom (Everyone seems normal until you get to know them), but don't forget that there are people that look really weird that have hearts of gold :)

The old book and cover, right?
Once had a psych teacher who told us there is no such thing as normal. I always try to get to know the person first and then decide. Have made some really good friends that way.:D

guwag

Originally posted by tigsmom
The old book and cover, right?
Once had a psych teacher who told us there is no such thing as normal. I always try to get to know the person first and then decide. Have made some really good friends that way.:D
That's right, from personal experience I know that no-one is "normal" and that first appearances are usually deceptive. It's good that Lil'Mermaid has someone to learn that from because (I sound old now even though I'm only 19 :D ) kids nowadays don't seem to understand that :)

tigsmom

Thanks...she has a very wide range of friends...from the captain of the football team to the kid everyone runs away from. She'll be safe when he looses it...if you know what I mean.

tigsmom

A quote from Lil'mermaids fav teacher..."the freaks are the most normal people you are ever going to meet in your life."

From and older sig....Everyone is someone else's weirdo.

Lil'mermaid

Originally posted by tigsmom
A quote from Lil'mermaids fav teacher..."the freaks are the most normal people you are ever going to meet in your life."

She should know... she is one.

But I enjoy my wide range of friends. I have the football and westling team who are all really nice guys. The special kids, I am one. Most of my friends dont get along with some of the other groups but I am the freak, I get along with all of them!

Mikey4WDW

hello

Hey L'il Mermaid,

I am pretty much the same way. When I was High School, I used to have friends from every "click" imaginable. I had "Jock" friends, I had literal genious friends, Shop rat friends, friends in Drama and Thespian club and so on.
maybe some day I will get to meet some of my WDWMagic chat friends. Love Disney!

Disney forever!
Michael

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom