What are you listening to?

tigsmom

Originally posted by darthdarrel
*Hands back Jim Brickman Cd`s to Tigsmom* Thanks but no thanks! I have met Jim Brickman and While he`s a nice guy, I`m not a big fan of his music! :lol: :animwink:

Come on Darrel, ya gotta give him a chance to "grow" on you. :lol:

I was subjected to AutoPilot Off when I went out with Lil'mermaid & my DH. :eek: Waaaaayy too loud for me.
(they are a local punk rock band that hit the big time. Their CD comes out April 13th & they were on the Daredevil Soundtrack...Raise Your Rifles).
As Katie says "If its too loud, you're too old!" :lol:

NowInc

..as i sit in the studio...waiting for my bandmates to get up and get over here...i am listening to The Thriller album.

ThirdEye

Originally posted by NowInc
..as i sit in the studio...waiting for my bandmates to get up and get over here...i am listening to The Thriller album.

Thriller? I wouldn't expect that from you...

Iron Maiden- Wraithchild

MouseMadness

Originally posted by DMC-12
OMG! :lol: I just had an 80's flashback... and now that is stuck in my head! :lol: :cry: :brick:

Care for a 90's flashback then? "Diddy"... but I can't remember the singer!! "Do the diddy again, won't you, because then I can see if I want you..." :lol: (Hubby plays music WAY too loud when working out!) If "Baby got Back" comes on, then I'll know dreams DO come true! :lol: :hammer:

MadameCheshire

i'm not listening to 80's music, but I can't resist..

I love the 80's.. do do!

(from VH1)

Actually I am listening to Someday my Prince will come. I guess I could be called listening.. I am watching the movie. :p

NowInc

Originally posted by ThirdEye
Thriller? I wouldn't expect that from you...

Iron Maiden- Wraithchild

Heh.. i listen to EVERYTHING...

Right now

Depeche mode - Strange Love (sounds better at 350 watts..oh yes..it does)

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
The Medallion Calls--from the PotC soundtrack. Great, great score I must say, probably my favorite of any score.

Ok, never mind that now. I've switched to 'Through The Wire' by Kanye West. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom