What are you listening to?

Lovecraft

Originally posted by darthdarrel
You`re moving? where you moving to?
By the way I`m listening to Close to me by the Cure! :D

Sorry for the delay Darrel! (been so busy with work and getting ready for the move)

Lisa and I just bought a house in Crestview, FL (we close next week)

It's closer to Destin and Ft. Walton Beach than Pensacola Beach but we will no longer be living ON the beach -- (I'll miss island life, but the new house is on a lake in a quiet neighborhood)

Check out the "Wish me luck thread" and "Pictures of the house" thread in the premium section for more info if you are interested :)

The house is a contemporary style with a deco interior, we are looking forward to great fun!

Right now I am listening to the surf outside, because I want to enjoy it before I leave.

MouseMadness

Originally posted by Lovecraft

The house is a contemporary style with a deco interior, we are looking forward to great fun!

The house is gorgeous! (sorry for not replying in there, I forgot to!) :wave:

In 12 minutes I'll be listening to the Suite of Discovery! *curses dial up connection*

tigsmom

Right now I'm listening to Happy Days on tv. Another 2 hour delay today & I'm waiting to send my little off to school at 10:45.

**prays for NO more snow. Counts days till we leave for Florida on 4/2.**

tigsmom

Well I was in WalMart today ...

Michael McDonald Motown

The Mamas & the Papas Greatest Hits. :cool:

Also got the Clay Aiken Single for his rendition of Solitaire (can that boy hold a note or what! )

ps. Anyone who likes Motown & McDonald's voice is going to love this album....very smooth. :cool:

guwag

I'm listening to the Fire crews over the road clearing up all their stuff - seems I somehow slept through the arrival of about seven fire vehicles of various sizes, a Turntable Engine and some police units to the apartments over the road from me :lol:

I got such a shock when I opened the curtains and BOOM! There they were :lol: :hammer:

Looks like the roof of the place is burnt through, poor people :(

tigsmom

Originally posted by guwag
I'm listening to the Fire crews over the road clearing up all their stuff - seems I somehow slept through the arrival of about seven fire vehicles of various sizes, a Turntable Engine and some police units to the apartments over the road from me :lol:

I got such a shock when I opened the curtains and BOOM! There they were :lol: :hammer:

Looks like the roof of the place is burnt through, poor people :(

HOW did you sleep thru that!!!?

darthdarrel

Geeze Craig, you sound like I used to be! I used to be a real hard sleeper. ONe time when I was about 6 years old I was sleeping in the top bed of a bunk bed and I rolled off and hit my head on the dresser below cut my forehead in the proccess and that didn`t even wake me up! :lol: Now I`m such a light sleeper that you can tiptoe passed my closed door and I`m awake!:(
by the way right now I`m listening to MY secret garden by Depeche mode! :D

guwag

Originally posted by boywonder
Coma..must be a coma. LOL

:snore:
Wow, You actually posted on here for once, did you search for my Username? :D
And hun, you post your reply after the quote usually :p

Darrel, I don't usually sleep that deep - the telephone usually wakes me up (granted that it is right by my head :D ) but sometimes I just sleep and nothing can wake me up - must have got it from my dad, he would have slept through the Great Storm (hurricane force winds) that hit England in the 80s if my mom hadn't woken him up :D

My mom sleeps like you do now though - a mouse farts down the street and she is awake :lol:

JBSLJames

I am listening to the silence that is a UAB Victory.
*cricket noise*

*cricket noise*

*tear drop hitting the floor*

*cricket noise*

Lil'mermaid

Im listening to the 2nd 2gether cd. Watching "While You Were Out" always puts it in to my head to listen to them. That and my deranged friend has the same thoughts that I do and he spent the day singing their old songs. :lol:

ThirdEye

Geeze Craig, you sound like I used to be! I used to be a real hard sleeper. ONe time when I was about 6 years old I was sleeping in the top bed of a bunk bed and I rolled off and hit my head on the dresser below cut my forehead in the proccess and that didn`t even wake me up! :lol: Now I`m such a light sleeper that you can tiptoe passed my closed door and I`m awake!:(
by the way right now I`m listening to MY secret garden by Depeche mode! :D

You probably slept through that because you knocked yourself out on impact....Or your a maschoist (sp?)

darthdarrel

LOL!
Nah I was just a real hard sleeper! :D
But not anymore! :(
Right now I`m listening to The tide is High by Blondie getting ready for her concert I`m going to! :D

tigsmom

Right now I`m listening to The tide is High by Blondie getting ready for her concert I`m going to! :D

:sohappy: for Blondie. I've been listening to that lately, too. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom