What are you craving?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Today while I was at work I was listenting to my Innoventions loop and started thinking about sitting at the Electric Umbrella wanting a Disney Burger soooo bad...:slurp:.

Anyone Else have a food craving they care to talk about?

Disneykidder

I could go for a hot chocolate from Main Street Bakery in a nice insulated mug...yum!! (i'm cold so I can't have my fav frozen lemonade and I just ate dinner so I am full:))

fizzle75

For an appetizer I would love some Carrot Ginger soup from Boma or some Potato Soup from Biergarten followed by a nice juicy Filet Mignon from either The California Grill, Le Cellier or The Hollywood Brown Derby with garlic mashed potatoes. For dessert I'm craving some Mango Pie from Yak & Yeti, Maple Creme Brulee from Le Cellier and a big honkin' slice of Princess Cake from Akershus. I would wash it all down with a big ol' glass of sweet tea from Columbia Harbor House and then stroll around World Showcase whilst sipping on a Mango Green Tea Slushie from The Anandapur Tea Company.:slurp::slurp::slurp:

Surge38

Pie.

No, seriously...I NEVER liked apple pie...EVER in my life. Untill my honeymoon, we got the disney dining plan (at the time it included dessert) and in one of the liberty square eateries, I tried the apple pie.

Since then, I've been trying to find an apple pie thats as good.

Well, I'll be getting one in just under two weeks!!!

havoc

strawberry dream from narcoossees, citricos filet, and just about any dessert from v&a

now if they could just have all three of these in one restaurant....

Tinkerbella16

I have been craving Mickey Waffles since I left wdw in November. Every morning spent in wdw, that is what I have for breakfast...except for when we have a buffet or all-you-can-eat breakfast, then I'll have a mixture of foods. But I absolutely love mickey waffles!!!! :slurp::slurp::slurp:

Animaniac93-98

French Toast Loaf from the Main Street Bake Shop. Although I sometimes make it at home (got recipe from allearsnet.com) it still tastes better at WDW.

I love sipping a beverage and watching ROE. I do not drink but the Mexican loud mouth soup (margarita) is a highlight of each trip. I love the little cherry pies that they used to serve at Main street bakery. Have not had them the last couple of times. Pep flat bread at Mama Melrose w/ a ceasar salad. One of my favorite meals.

LoriMistress

This is what I've been craving for the past few days...

47b7cc10b3127cceb2b77c1da29100000026108EbOG7Jo3a0

belle15

I have been craving Mickey Waffles since I left wdw in November. Every morning spent in wdw, that is what I have for breakfast...except for when we have a buffet or all-you-can-eat breakfast, then I'll have a mixture of foods. But I absolutely love mickey waffles!!!! :slurp::slurp::slurp:
Do you have the Mickey waffle maker? We have one, but since my brothers and I have grown up we don't use it as often. They're somewhat hard to find. My mom finally found one online to buy for my aunt. Yumm, I want one now!

As for the other thing I'm craving, Pecos Bill bacon cheeseburger. And the Mickey mouse chocolate truffles. Plus, I'm just craving a trip to Disney! Gosh, I don't know when I'll ever get to go back. My brother won't be doing the college program this summer so we won't have a reason to go back for awhile. But it will be only a few years until I can do the cp!

Kristamouse

Where to start...
Carrot Ginger Soup from Boma, Breakfest Pizza at Chef Mickey', Steak from Concourse, Dole Whip, Zebra Dome, School Bread, Mickey Premium Bar, Napolion, Chocolate Wave Cake, Figaro Fries, Kona Strawberry Smoothie, Ohana breakfest potatoes and bread, Bangers and Mash, Choclate covered ricekrispy treat, gelto from Italy, funnel cake, soft preztles with mustard, Sushi and the Kitchen Sink!
I am pregnant and trust me could eat all of the at once. Well all but the sushi!

Alexx

Pretzels (we don't get them in England)
Mickey Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich

Some Disney Chicken strips, OH WAIT, THEY TOOK THEM OUT OF DISNEY!:fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom