What are the top 6, one table service, restaurants at WDW?

scarr13311

Ohana
Garden Grill
Raglan Road
BE Our Guest (I have not been but trust the crew here)
Kouizzina (same as above)
Sanaa

Been to Be our Guest for lunch was ok after they made a new dish for me. Had the slow roasted pork and had to return it because once I picked off all the fat off of it I was left with not much meat...LOL. The manager said that the fat is trimmed off the pork before cooking guess they forgot to do it...LOL.. I hear dinner is better next time we will try it for dinner.

Also went to Kouizzina for dinner was not impressed I think it is just hyped up because it is a Cat Cora ( they should had a better Chef like Micheal Simon or Bobby Flay in there instead) place didn't really care for it food not great and the service was bad waiter seemed bothered so we are not returning, can find better food someone else. Hope you have a better experience!

CheshireCat12

I haven't been to 6 TS restaurants yet (although I'm working on that!) but of those I have been to, I'd recommend:
1. 'Ohana
2. Raglan Road
3. Marrakesh (if you are adventurous)

MerMom1981

I don't have six to recommend, but I love these two:

Chefs de France - Great menu. I loved the salmon & the lobster bisque. The kids cheese puff appetizer was great too. Chef Remy on his cart is adorable!

Be Our Guest - For me, this is the Disney Dream. It's like stepping into the movie. Our server was very "in character". As a tall guy, he insisted he had been a cost rack when the cake was enchanted! It was also our best on-property meal.

The stinkers were Tony's, Portobello & Fulton's. OK, Fulton's isn't really a stinker, but it's double credits which isn't really worth is unless you're getting a whole lobster or something crazy. I had the chewy grouper & felt gyped.

rael ramone

Most of the good places are both 2 credits, and in the hotels.

Boma, Marrakesh (can actually walk into this one for lunch), Sanaa, Kouzinnas (on the plan?), Yak & Yeti (again, on the plan?) are good.

Easy....

Via Napoli-flour imported from Italy, made with water from a well in Kentucky with identical properties to that in Italy, cooked for 90 seconds in a 900 degree wood fired clay oven!

Biergarden-great Buffett and show

Tepppan Edo

Ohana

Boma-great selection

Kat kouzzinas-whole rosted yellow tail snapper packed with fresh herbs, lemons and kalamata olives--swig down an Alfa beer from Greece with it

Shere_Khan

1. Kona Cafe - dinner - was the best meal we had on every trip for the last three years. I cannot say more great things about this restaurant. Only drawback is it's a little lacking in atmosphere, I mean you are basically sitting in the lobby but the food cannot be beat for one credit.
2. Grand Floridian Cafe - get the benefit of dining at a beautiful resort but don't have to use 2 credits. Food is really great.
3. Kouzzina - this was also amazing and we love the atmosphere of the Boardwalk so there is plenty to do before and after dinner.
4. Cape May Cafe - I don't normally prefer buffets but this was one of my favorites.
5. Les Chefs de France - thought I better put at least one in-park restaurant in here for you. Not sure how much you are wanting to venture out for meals. Absolutely love Les Chefs de France and the restaurant itself is beautiful.
6. Whispering Canyon Cafe - not sure if you have kids or not but the kids will love this one. It is a little loud so if looking for a quieter environment I would skip, but actually the food was really awesome here even though I didn't prefer the theming of the restaurant. Wilderness Lodge though is gorgeous and well worth the trip over there.

Honorable Mention: Biergarten (this is more of a tradition for u. Even on our next trip where we are only dining at places we've never been to before, I threw this one in for lunch because I couldn't stand the thought of being at WDW and not going. I love the atmosphere of this restaurant!)

Sweet Melissa

1. Kouzzina
2. Sanaa
3. Portobello
4. The Grand Floridian Café
5. Olivia's Café
6. Raglan Road

Note: These are the restaurants that I would choose both for food quality and for dining as if I were on the standard dining plan. Meaning, they're the ones I would pick if I were to order an entrée and a dessert. There are others that I would pick if I had free reign to order whatever I wanted from the menu, like just appetizers, sides and drinks.

LucyK

1) Narcoossee's
2) Via Napoli
3) Tusker House
4) Boma
5) California Grill
6) Rose and Crown

Honorable mention to Mama Melrose's because I had read terrible reviews and I was pleasantly surprised by food quality/quantity and service.

aw14

Our thoughts here from our experience
1. Rose and Crown
2. Boma
3. O'Hana
4. 50's Prime Time
5. Chef Mickey for Breakfast
6. Be Our Guest (amazing atmosphere, food is ok to good)

Dad 2 M & M

The reason we are asking for the top 6 is because we will have 6 table service meals during our stay. We have already booked Ohana and Teppan Edo. Also, we were hoping to eat at different restaurants than where we've eaten in the past. Those restaurants include: Shutters, Coral Reef, Sci-Fi Drive in, Akershus, Garden Grill, Cinderella's Castle, The Crystal Palace, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Rain Forest Cafe, and Liberty Tree Tavern.

6 in no particular order:

Marrakesh - great food, but losing its sleeper status
Yak & Yeti - another sleeper and great place for TS @ AK
Les Chefs de France
T-Rex
Ohana
Tutto Italia - T/S psycho-max credit value here

From your list of candidates:

Coral Reef - we had great experiences here... told manager we were willing to wait longer for a table "at the tank", manager obliged and we had a great experience...if you are willing to wait, tank seating is possible
Cindy's Castle - 2 TS credits here...we still hit it every trip for character breakfast
Rain Forest - Opt for T-Rex instead; same parent company and better food
Sci-Fi - Atmosphere, atmosphere, atmosphere!! Food is at best decent, but atmosphere makes up the difference...get the Angus burger!!
Askerhaus - Breakfast only...great choice for breakfast
Liberty Tree - decent food...been there several times and will go back, after hitting other joints we have yet to try.......

Honorable Mention
Tusker House (Donald's Safari)
San Angel - See Sci-Fi comments...same apply

Must Mention
BoG - You have to try it!!! We had a great experience, but food was so-so.....won't go back until it becomes easier to grab a ressie. Glad we were able to experience the grand joint, but CAN wait to go back....sorry to mention a place that is tough to secure a ressie...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom